[Zz] New Zen Market Stall - LousyMiner's Spoils of Raw

[Zz] New Zen Market Stall - LousyMiner's Spoils of Raw

Postby LousyMiner » Sun Jan 17, 2021 6:01 pm

Hi! Delboy Trotter, I mean LousyMiner, here!

There's a new stall in the Market Place at Zen selling good stuff at (I think) reasonable prices!

From the Region Post via the nearest market entrance, take the first left after DogZack123's stall, go to the edge of the market then immediate left again, and LousyMiner's Spoils of Raw is ahead of you in the corner on the left.
As of right now, you can avail yourselves of:
  • Arrows - bring Iron Ingots
  • Bone Blocks - bring Iron Ingots
  • Droppers - bring Iron Blocks
  • Dispensers - bring Iron Blocks
  • Jack O'Lanterns - bring Iron Ingots
  • Observers - bring Iron Blocks
Volume discounts are always negotiable, if you want more than 10 single transactions worth. Sure, you can make all this cheaper yourself but you're paying for the time I've already invested so you don't have to.

Available items may change over time, in which case I'll update this post. This is produce made possible from the excess from my skele-spawner XP farm.

I'm looking to make early to mid-game craftable items easily available, so if you're after anything specific, by all means stick a request in a reply to this thread or catch me online reasonably reguarly.

Kushty!
Last edited by LousyMiner on Tue Apr 13, 2021 4:11 pm, edited 13 times in total.
Keep in touch and out of trouble

LousyMiner [Zz]
LousyMiner

Minecraft IGN: LousyMiner

Update 09 Feb 2021 - Moved, Enlarged, Restocked, Discounted

Postby LousyMiner » Tue Feb 09, 2021 12:12 pm

With the help of the inimitable OGBen_, my market stall has:
  1. moved to the corner as befits any annoying, disruptive member of class. Directions updated in my original post above
  2. renamed to LousyMiner's Spoils of Raw as I'm not really battling anything. It's more like shooting fish in a barrel
  3. expanded! My old three-wide two-deep stall is now a marvellous four-wide three-deep stall, so twice as much stuff
  4. discounts for the week prior to St Val's Day and one following, to clear a surfeit of stock. Ben has helped immensely!
This isn't a furntiure store sale though, for 57 weeks in every year. The discounts will disappear the weekend after next so, if you're needing to stock up on arrows or bone blocks, get in quick. I'll be restocking droppers and dispensers this evening and tomorrow.

Next to be added is Jack O'Lanterns! These will be very competitively priced because my small pumpkin farm is actually quite efficient.

LousyMiner [Zz]
LousyMiner

Update 10 Feb 2021 - Jack O'Lanterns Added

Postby LousyMiner » Wed Feb 10, 2021 10:47 pm

Thank you to my (one) loyal and repeat customer(s)!

A new product was added today, the previously promised Jack O'Lanterns. With a bit of rearrangement of the market stall, I've managed to squeeze them in, together with a chest for another commodity. In similar vein to the stuff I've made available thus far, what would you like to see next? Repeaters, Comparators?

There's already a supplier for those in the Merchant's Quarter and I'm not aiming to take the bread off another (wo)man's table so a rethink I think. Open to suggestions, oh and iron blocks!

LousyMiner [Zz]
LousyMiner

Update 13 Feb 2021 - Observers Added

Postby LousyMiner » Sat Feb 13, 2021 4:37 pm

Well, the title says it all really! The last available space within the new enlarged stall has been used up and stocked with observers.

We're half way through the sale period, so go grab what you want before next weekend, as I'm putting the prices back up then. I ain't no DFS!

Regards

LousyMiner [Zz]
LousyMiner

Re: [Zz] New Zen Market Stall - LousyMiner's Spoils of Raw

Postby LousyMiner » Tue Apr 13, 2021 4:14 pm

! ! ! P R I C E S ! ! ! S L A S H E D ! ! !
If you go down to the woods today ... sorry, got carried away there. If you go down to Zen Market today, prices at Lousy's Spoils of Raw are rock bottom. Clear it out, please.

LousyMiner [Zz]
LousyMiner

Return to General Discourse