[LVS] The Zedling Council

Re: [LVS] The Zedling Council

Postby Forseth » Sat May 12, 2018 10:18 pm

Generally, you post a response to the Pre-agenda topic and do so before the meeting starts. If you don't you will be considered not present.
May the Forseth be with you
Forseth
Zesty

Minecraft IGN: Forseth

Postby Memery » Tue May 15, 2018 10:52 am

As council regulation 11 states: "If a council member does not attend a council meeting, without prior notice and apology, they will receive an attendance ‘strike’."

Just so you know :D
Without trousers, you can enjoy life a lot more. Wearing a "thong" is just a comfort thing ...
Memery
Zriend

Minecraft IGN: Memery

Postby KhasOrn » Sat May 19, 2018 7:35 pm

Ah, ok. My apologies for being ignorant about the policies relating to apologies.
“Whether you think you khan, or you think you khan't---you're right!”
KhasOrn
Zesty

Minecraft IGN: KhasOrn

Postby Zedwick » Sun May 20, 2018 10:33 am

As per dicussion during last night's council meeting I have removed the stale information from the top of this topic, and added direct links to the different sections of the wiki page.
"Clothes make the man. Naked people have little or no influence on society." - Mark Twain
Zedwick
Guardian

Minecraft IGN: Zedwick

Postby KhasOrn » Fri Mar 22, 2019 6:26 pm

I would like to apologise in advance for possibly not attending tomorrow. I am aware I missed 2 meetings thus far and was fully intending to attend, but as it turns out it is wifey's birthday and I know not her fancy as yet. Should she decide that solitude and a tear-jerker marathon (likely) is her desire I shall see you all tomorrow, but tis her day and if she wants to do otherwise I must oblige.

I also would like to apologise for missing the last couple of meetings. I've not been well, and those moments I have been feeling better I've needed to throw myself into work to pay the bills.

In short (for you skimmers) I'll make it if I khan.
KhasOrn
Zesty

Postby KhasOrn » Mon May 06, 2019 2:54 am

I know it won't count as an apology, but I'd like to do so regardless. Sorry I missed the last meeting. I've been having some really bad luck with this torrent of flues and have been quite under the weather.
KhasOrn
Zesty

Postby Aravero » Sat Jun 29, 2019 6:50 pm

I am having a transitional period IRL so I cannot realiably predict my intenet access.

So, I need to activate a long term, until further notice apology (after today's meeting)

See y'all on the other side.
Aravero

Minecraft IGN: Aravero

Postby Dave5400 » Mon Jul 15, 2019 6:46 pm

Hello all.

I'm assuming that this is the place to post advanced apologies for not being at council meeting, so I will proceed. Please tell me if this is the wrong place.

All right, so I'm going on holiday this Saturday (20th July) for a week; coming back for a week, then going on holiday again for two weeks. Upshot is I won't be able to attend the next two council meetings (27th July, 10th August). Having an internet free holiday and it's a bit awkward in a caravan anyway...

Thanks all.

Regards,
Dave5400
Dave5400

Minecraft IGN: Dave5400

Postby AlyCatMeow » Sat Sep 07, 2019 12:58 am

I may or may not be able to attend tomorrow (7 September 2019)'s council meeting. I am feeling a bit poorly and have been falling asleep randomly and just overall acting like a morbidly ill person (Help I'm dying but not really lol)
I looked for an agenda on the forums to post this on but could not find it, so I came here instead. I hope this suffices in the event that I pass out on my keyboard and miss the meeting.
If, perchance, I make it, I beg you, keep your distance so you don't catch my flu/stomach bug/deathly illness... It's so bad it may even be contagious via the internet.
Thank you and meow.
Meow?
AlyCatMeow

Minecraft IGN: AlyCatMeow

Postby Forseth » Sat Sep 07, 2019 8:24 am

I probably won't make this meeting.

Sorry and have a good one
May the Forseth be with you
Forseth
Zesty

Minecraft IGN: Forseth