Photos

Photos

Postby DemonInuyahsa » Sat Nov 10, 2012 6:00 am

I was lookin through the zedwork and noticed the photos were outdated. Perhaps a new photoshoot is in order. ;)
Last edited by DemonInuyahsa on Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
DemonInuyahsa

Re: Photos

Postby Sir_Jacobite » Sat Nov 10, 2012 10:27 am

I totally agree with you, i want the rate of picture uploads to be faster since every so often i do like to have a good flick through them.
Sir_Jacobite
Zesty

Minecraft IGN: Sir_Jacobite

Postby Zedwick » Sat Nov 10, 2012 5:43 pm

The Upload and post management for Tumblr is annoying. It's really good if you're only doing a few posts, but whenever I upload photos I usually do 100 at a time. It's just too difficult to re-order posts etc. I would like to take more, and space out their upload to give everyone equal and up to date coverage of their regions; I just cannot re-order them like that.

If you've been following the blog, you may have noticed that It's been just Kurolli's build for a number of days. I took quite a lot, and uploaded them along with a load of other builds, thus it's going through them in order. Not a lot I can do to prevent that.

I could try uploading them in smaller chunks, say 21 at the beginning of the week and choosing a selection from my archive; Just takes up more of my time is all.
"Clothes make the man. Naked people have little or no influence on society." - Mark Twain
Zedwick
Guardian

Minecraft IGN: Zedwick

Postby Sir_Jacobite » Sat Nov 10, 2012 8:15 pm

No worries ,its not a huge deal it would just be nice :)
Sir_Jacobite
Zesty

Minecraft IGN: Sir_Jacobite

Return to General Discourse