Zesty Subscribers

Zesty Subscribers

Postby Zedwick » Fri Apr 15, 2016 2:45 am

As much as I enjoy running Zedwork, it both costs actual money and eats a significant amount of time to keep going. If you enjoy your time playing here, please do consider contributing a small amount each month as a Zesty Subscriber.

If the good feels you get knowing you are supporting the noble cause of keeping all Zedwork servers running isn’t quite enough for you to justify spending just £2 a month, then you’ll be happy to know there are some wonderful perks for Zesty Subscribers to enjoy!

Zesty Games

No matter which Zedwork server you are connected to, at any time you can choose to host a ZestyGame!
/ZestyGames

Read more about the Zesty Games here: http://zedwork.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=1882

Zedwork Zurvival

If you play on Zedwork Zurvival there’s a range of features for you to enjoy. Though they don’t give you a significant advantage over the other Zedlings, they just might take out some of the tedium that comes with playing survival sometimes.

Zesty Name Color

Zesty Subscribers get their beautifully purple name colour.

BannerMaker

Banners can be hard to get right, usually requiring a banner generator on some website to get anything presentable. As a Zesty Subscriber, you can now make use of a banner designer in-game! Use /BannerMaker to get started.
/bannermaker

/me

Sometimes it’s just easier to express yourself by doing. /me lets you act out your actions, rather than talking!
/me is using the /me command!

Zesty Glow

Shine bright like only a Zesty can with the new glow effect of 1.9!
/glow

Choose when to glow! You can choose to only glow when swimming, or never glow when sneaking, which would override your /glow status.
/glowup

Zedwork LVS

Over on LVS, you’ll get that wonderfully purple name whilst retaining that pure vanilla experience we know and love.

Though if you’re still waiting for your Zedling status to make use of the Nether Hub, becoming a Zesty Subscribers lets you skip the wait! ;)

If you're interested in becoming a Zesty subscriber, you can get started by filling in your MC user name below! ^_^

Minecraft IGN

All Zesty Subscriptions are handled manually by Zedwick. Please be patient and give 24 hours for your Zesty Subscriber status to be updated, however please don't hesitate to send Zed a message if you see him online and are still waiting.
"Clothes make the man. Naked people have little or no influence on society." - Mark Twain
Zedwick
Guardian

Minecraft IGN: Zedwick

All the Moneys

Postby Mellorian » Thu Apr 05, 2018 6:05 pm

Do it! Donate! Buy Zed a beard trim!
Mellorian
Zesty

Minecraft IGN: Mellorian

Return to General Discourse