My Introduction

My Introduction

Postby bioshockeruk » Sun Dec 02, 2012 1:04 am

Hello everyone,

My name is Scott, I am 27 years old and live in the UK. I'm a casual gamer and full-time freelance graphic designer, and I have recently joined your community.

I play many games online with a small group of friends and enjoy meeting new gamer's in other games also. I mainly play Battlefield 3, Minecraft & Star Wars The Old Republic. I also run a small community site about pc gaming.

I have joined several server's in the past but found they were bloated with mods that detracted from what MC is all about, and their wasn't a good sense of community. I'm hoping it's different here. I won't be on all the time as work constrains me but I'll try my best to get some builds going on your server, and post some videos of me doing so, heck maybe I can even help you guys on some!

Anyways, I don't want to ramble too much, so just wanted to say a quick hello!

BioShocker :)
bioshockeruk

Minecraft IGN: bioshockeruk

Re: My Introduction

Postby Hylindar » Sun Dec 02, 2012 1:05 am

Welcome aboard!
Hylindar
Zesty

Minecraft IGN: Hylindar

Postby Zedwick » Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:35 am

Welcome, great to have you :)

Oooh, I've been hoping to see some videos popping up from our little community ^_^
"Clothes make the man. Naked people have little or no influence on society." - Mark Twain
Zedwick
Guardian

Minecraft IGN: Zedwick

Postby s0n1c999 » Sun Dec 02, 2012 12:17 pm

Your going to love it here, this server is full of community spirit and everyone is ready to help you with whatever you need, and if you need a village to live in just shout on me, i have a small 4 resident village :) :D :) ;)
s0n1c999

Minecraft IGN: s0n1c999

Postby bioshockeruk » Sun Dec 02, 2012 1:54 pm

Thanks guys, and s0n1c999, yes I would be looking for somewhere to live. Atm I am just scouting around for food and building materials, and occasionally being chased by skeletons and such! lol But, when your about I'll give you a shout buddy.

@Zedwick: Once I get settled and gather suitable resources I shall start doing some videos.
bioshockeruk

Minecraft IGN: bioshockeruk

Return to General Discourse