PVP area aka stream, (23 spots left)

PVP area aka stream, (23 spots left)

Postby chester1525 » Fri Dec 14, 2012 3:26 am

Well ladies and gents,

Most of you know that I am trying to create a free PVP area on Zedwork for all of you that are blood thirsty, but the reason I am making this post is to formally announce that stream is open, yet incomplete.

This means that stream will only be open while I (Chester1525) am logged onto the server. This is after all a trial run of sorts. Also anything underlined in the rules may be subject to changes.

RULES
1. In order to play on stream you must sign up! This is done by simply by making a shout out on this thread. Available positions ( 24 out of 36)

Note: When you sign up you get two free pairs of leather armor and a chest with a name over it.

2. When first teleporting/railing to stream, you will be inside the welcome area of stream. This means that there is NO PVP while inside the welcome area. This area will be posted with multiple signs to show that there is no PVP allowed in the area.

Note: Going to the PVP-area of stream is the equivalent of telling all the other players on stream that you voluntarily would like to PVP with them.

3. Only leather armor is allowed while in the PVP-area of stream. No other tier armor is allowed! Otherwise you will be jailed.

4. Only Wood, Stone, gold, and iron swords are allowed when PVP-ing on stream. No other tier swords are allowed. Otherwise you will be jailed.

Note: All the weapon/Armor tiers listed may be enchanted anyway that you choose too. Also any color for your leather is fine too.

5. Enderpearls, Golden Apples, potions or any other items are allowed to augment your powers to kill/survive in stream. Only exceptions are wolves and bows, these two items are not allowed!

Note: Enderpearls are not allowed to be used while inside welcome area or to try and glitch through walls.

6. If you are killed on stream while PVP-ing and the items that the killer, or any other player who happen upon your dropped items, may choose to keep your items. This means that you could be looted for your items while in the PVP-area of stream. So try to be wary of invisible “vultures”

Note: If a player kills and takes another player’s items while using any unlawful gear, they will be jailed and be asked to give the players items back and be banished from stream. If the said “cheater” does not comply they will be banned from the server. Remember NO PVP while inside the welcome area of stream.

7. Jumping off the edge of stream means that you have chosen to leave the PVP-area of stream, thus you will be subjected to the regular rules of zedwork. This is equivalent to saying that you do not want to PVP anymore.

8. IMPORTANT: While you play on stream you may happen to see other islands that lie below the main island of stream and are connected to it by rail. These other islands are NOT a part of streams free PVP area. This also means that the rail connected to them is not part of the PVP-area of stream.
Last edited by chester1525 on Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:12 pm, edited 3 times in total.
chester1525
Zesty

Minecraft IGN: chester1525

Re: PVP, capture the flag, hunger arena aka stream.

Postby GoldyBee » Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:40 am

Needless to say, Giga will be frequenting stream once this is set up, so sign me up too. :lol: Sounds awesome chester! ^_^
GoldyBee

Minecraft IGN: GoldyBee

Postby Jaber9 » Fri Dec 14, 2012 11:32 am

I'm signing up now so I don't have to whine about not having a spot later. :D
Jaber9

Minecraft IGN: Jaber9

Postby Hylindar » Fri Dec 14, 2012 12:54 pm

Although I hide behind overpowered diamond gear, sign me up too :D I can be a punching bag for somebody. I have some questions too, but I assume that will all come in due time. Thanks for doing this btw bud!
Hylindar
Zesty

Minecraft IGN: Hylindar

Postby Sir_Jacobite » Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:27 pm

count me in :D
Sir_Jacobite
Zesty

Minecraft IGN: Sir_Jacobite

Postby Futurady » Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:31 pm

Sounds good to me, count me in :lol:
Futurady

Minecraft IGN: Futurady

Postby gigabite123 » Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:12 am

id like a spot. and also i intend to be king of stream. id like to see anyone stop me! muhahahahahaha :twisted:
gigabite123

Minecraft IGN: gigabite123

Postby Hylindar » Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:08 pm

gross giga is playing?! I repeal my consent! lol jk...but i will watch when you are on and not go then lol
Hylindar
Zesty

Minecraft IGN: Hylindar

Postby mdes » Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:58 pm

Sure, I'd like a chest. I'm awful at pvp, but it will be fun.

p.s. stream looks beautiful.

-mdes
mdes

Minecraft IGN: mdes

Postby lukesjones2010 » Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:53 am

hell im game sonds like alot of fun to be had there :)

also willing to lend a hand if needed. even if its supplies gathering for you :D
lukesjones2010
Zesty

Minecraft IGN: lukesjones2010

Next

Return to General Discourse