Minecraft, bukkit and 1.4.6

Re: Minecraft, bukkit and 1.4.6

Postby iambroitisme » Mon Dec 31, 2012 4:38 am

im just sad i can't get on because im very worried about my builds that have yet to be claimed :(
i miss everybody so much!
iambroitisme
Zesty

Minecraft IGN: iambroitisme

Postby AwsomeG2 » Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:36 am

iambroitisme wrote: im very worried about my builds that have yet to be claimed

I'm sure zedwick could claim them for you
AwsomeG2
Zesty

Minecraft IGN: AwsomeG2

Postby GoldyBee » Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:57 pm

Okay, i vote creative world until we get updated to 1.4.6 because that way we get to have a proper party and show each other what we can do with the materials readily on hand. :D not every day i get to build creatively with giga~ :3 It would be great fun and way easier for people who dunno how to downgrade too. (like myself :b)
GoldyBee

Minecraft IGN: GoldyBee

Postby Zedwick » Mon Dec 31, 2012 3:35 pm

Bukkit itself has been updated, but a bigger than usual change has been implemented which forces plugin devs to check their code for each update. There is one Dev I am waiting on, who is currently away from his developing environment. He will be able to work on the plugins from the 2nd, so I am hoping for an update on the 3rd or 4th.

I really don't want to leave people's builds vulnerable. I also don't want to exclude anyone intentionally via a whitelist.

So It really is either downgrade to 1.4.5 again tomorrow, leave it on 1.4.6 in creative for a couple of days or just not upgrade to 1.4.6 tonight at all.

I'm kinda leaning on leaving it in creative. It means everyone will be able to play together, rather than a few being able to downgrade to carry on with their personal projects. Also doesn't expose our world to danger of loss or grief.
"Clothes make the man. Naked people have little or no influence on society." - Mark Twain
Zedwick
Guardian

Minecraft IGN: Zedwick

Previous

Return to General Discourse