Murder Games 4: The Fourth Awakens

Murder Games 4: The Fourth Awakens

Postby ABParadigm » Tue Apr 09, 2019 10:40 am

Well, here we are again. Another episode of murder games. Wait... these aren't being recorded? Ah. Good thing, that.
The last ones were too hard. After the last murder games still not ending in murder, I decided to limit myself in a few ways... again... but much different. This one should have a winner FOR CERTAIN! The details will be highlighted in the rules, if you are wondering what they are. Please adhere to them, or you will be disqualified.

This event will run from Saturday, May 4th, to at 11:59 PM GMT, until Saturday, May 11th, at 11:59 PM GMT.

Participant Rules:

1) Kill me first, you get 20 diamond blocks to be redeemed on LVS. This will likely be placed in post boxes, so please look for your prizes there a few days after the event concludes.
2) You can take any items I have on me.
3) I will try to deter you but will not try to kill you intentionally, but if you die you are expected to get your items back yourself. I will chest them, and leave them in an area nearby where you killed me, but I will not hand them to you personally. If you die on a cactus or in some lava then that is on you. (Using a water bucket to counter your lava is likely to happen in the deterring category)
4) I will not intentionally combat-log, but I am permitted to run away.
5) Anyone but Zedwick and LadyBountiful is open to try to kill me, Zookies, Zriends, and Zedlings alike. Zriends CAN exploit nether hub permissions!
6) Premeditated teaming is not allowed, but if I run into two people at the same time you can both have at it.
8) If you die near my place or near me, I will chest your items.
9) You MUST kill me on LVS only!
10) You are NOT allowed to grief any overworld builds of mine, bar nether portals. You may change nether tunnels in the nether, but overworld trapping consists of ADDITIVE ONLY traps. TNT is not recommended, but if you know your redstone and are totally sure it won't destroy anything it is allowed (please keep in mind I will try to break redstone, and if your TNT detonates anything it is your fault, and are expected to replace and fix it). Killing of mobs and pets are grief if you do not replace them!
11) If I am beaten, the event is over!
12) If I die BEFORE the event is over, and a player is not the cause of it (i.e., a creeper blows me up), the event will continue. If I go into a hole to escape someone and die, that is NOT considered a player kill. That would be considered situational. Mob kills do count, but they MUST be renamed to qualify.
13) You MUST kill ABParadigm, not AFKaradigm.

Target Rules:

1) I CANNOT use armor, excluding leather armor with depth strider and feather falling exclusively.
2) I CAN use elytra.
3) I CAN use golden apples.
4) I CAN use potions. I will be using fire resistance, but with no protection armor the chances of me reacting in time are very slim.
5) I CAN turn lava buckets into obsidian.

Again, to clarify for Guardians and Zriends, I am allowing free reign to be killed (and a little bit of build modification) by any players who participate.

Not the brightest bulb in the box... but at least I'm not the broken bulb.
ABParadigm
Zriend

Minecraft IGN: ABParadigm

Return to General Discourse