Does this mean goodbye?

Does this mean goodbye?

Postby AwsomeG2 » Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:46 am

I have been with the server a few months now and have met alot of people while playing on Zedwork, Alot of nice people. This server is a great one and I just barely realized how bored of SMP I am after Zedwick put up the creative world. 2 Years of the same thing gets old pretty quick so I decided that I'm going to give up Survival, atleast for the meantime. That means you most likely are not going to see me in-game anymore. I plan to come play every time theres an update and Zed puts creative on or if the server someday gets multiworld with creative, other than that though I shouldn't be around. I've already joined a redstone server (don't ask for the name because I won't give it out). Joining a different server was an incredibly hard decision because I didn't want to leave such a great community. And just because I joined another server doesn't mean I'm totally leaving zedwork. I plan to stay fully active on the forums.
Sadly many members that I play among are not on the forums or do not check the forums but whatever. Congratulations to Zedwick for such a succesfull server. I will see you guys around :D enjoy the game
AwsomeG2
Zesty

Minecraft IGN: AwsomeG2

Re: Does this mean goodbye?

Postby chester1525 » Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:55 am

Well as long as you are happy and do not disappear for good, I cannot complain ^.^.
chester1525
Zesty

Minecraft IGN: chester1525

Postby AwsomeG2 » Sun Jan 06, 2013 7:01 am

chester1525 wrote:Well as long as you are happy and do not disappear for good, I cannot complain ^.^.

Glad to know your not gonna shun me or something :D you can remove me from your new arena thing where i swapped the leather helms for pumpkins
AwsomeG2
Zesty

Postby GoldyBee » Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:21 pm

Well i'm gonna miss you :(
I remember when you joined and everything. At least if you're sticking around here we can still chat from time to time...
Anyways, i know how you feel, spent over half a year on single creative myself after server griefers and messers ruined survival for me. Best of luck on your new server and i hope we see you sooner than we expect~ ^_^
GoldyBee

Minecraft IGN: GoldyBee

Postby iambroitisme » Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:19 pm

aww we'll miss you awesome!
iambroitisme
Zesty

Minecraft IGN: iambroitisme

Postby D_Stark » Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:45 pm

Hope to see you again man, good luck on your adventures.
D_Stark
Zesty

Minecraft IGN: D_Stark

Postby AwsomeG2 » Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:15 pm

Thanks guys for understanding :D
AwsomeG2
Zesty

Return to General Discourse