FIX YOUR STAIR GAME!

FIX YOUR STAIR GAME!

Postby Mellorian » Fri Jan 29, 2021 3:17 pm

It has been 41 days since the last meme post.

This is unacceptable!

To remedy this most grievous happenstance, I've brought in a personal trainer to get you into meme shape!

Perstairnal Trainer wrote:Alright, listen up you bunch of half blocks!
I guess I have you to thank for landing me this insufferable job! I thought I'd be going up in the world, but no! Instead I have to step in and set you all right!

I won't pretend this will be easy! Memeing is a serious business. Not everyone is up for it, but I'm here to tell you that I can change that! You think you can't meme? WELL YOU'RE WRONG! I am the UNSTEPPABLE FORCE, and I'm yet to find an object I can't move!

Perstairnal Trainer wrote:When I'm through with you, you'll be practically WATERLOGGED! You'll be so meme savvy that when you step into a room, people will STAIR AT YOU! I wanna see TOP TEXT and BOTTOM TEXT, I wanna see RANDOM GEESE, I wanna see memes so great that Zed THREATENS THEM WITH BAN(ister) ANVILS!*

*Perstairnal Trainer is not responsible for the actions of any Zedling or Zookie, and does not support or encourage any actions that would lead to a ban.

Wait, what are you doing Step-trainer?! You're supposed to be motivating them!

Perstairnal Trainer wrote:How do you think I got these HUGE MUSCLES!?

SPOILER: IT WAS FROM MEMEING!
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
BE SURE TO LEAVE A 5 STAIR REVIEW! PERSTAIRNAL TRAINER OVER AND OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTTT!
Mellorian
Zesty

Minecraft IGN: Mellorian

Return to General Discourse