[Zz] Pre-agenda 13/02/2021

Re: [Zz] Pre-agenda 13/02/2021

Postby LousyMiner » Tue Feb 02, 2021 11:42 pm

Zedwick wrote:I hope other Zedlings will be a little more forgiving of social missteps from the newcomers who are still learning what the Zurvival community expects of their behaviour.

As a direct and recent recipient of such forgiveness, in the form of "a quiet word in your ear" instead of a polishing of the Banvil, I can endorse it as a positive teaching methodology!

Thank you to those who debated my suggestion and everyone else for their forbearance.
Keep in touch and out of trouble

LousyMiner [Zz]
LousyMiner

Minecraft IGN: LousyMiner

!youtube

Postby OGBen » Sun Feb 07, 2021 11:37 am

I have come to notice that there is an advertisement for Zedwork youtube videos but when typed !youtube as advertised no video links or names pop up... I have tried this with newer players who have never watched zedwork on youtube and the same happens.

I was wondering if this needs fixing or maybe even removing as it advertises something that isn't there.
I know this is a very small issue but I am curious about it and for those who have made videos about zedwork could do with some more support if it can be fixed.
Quartz isn't luxury, its a vital need!

OGBen
Zesty

Minecraft IGN: OGBen_

Re: !youtube

Postby Zedwick » Sun Feb 07, 2021 4:42 pm

OGBen wrote:I have come to notice that there is an advertisement for Zedwork youtube videos but when typed !youtube as advertised no video links or names pop up... I have tried this with newer players who have never watched zedwork on youtube and the same happens.

I was wondering if this needs fixing or maybe even removing as it advertises something that isn't there.
I know this is a very small issue but I am curious about it and for those who have made videos about zedwork could do with some more support if it can be fixed.

I believe the command promotes recent videos. I made it at a time when we had a lot of active youtube video creators. Removing the advertisement for the time being sounds sensible.
"Clothes make the man. Naked people have little or no influence on society." - Mark Twain
Zedwick
Guardian

Minecraft IGN: Zedwick

Previous

Return to General Discourse