[LVS] Ready Zeddy Go - Gameshow event! [March 21st]

[LVS] Ready Zeddy Go - Gameshow event! [March 21st]

Postby Spectatre » Sat Mar 13, 2021 5:17 pm

There was some glorious madness in the season 2 opener - cast your eyes above as Neytan and Payne had a last-man standing shootoff; iji and Ben tried to negotiate their way through the Zedwork kitchen; Dax and Mell had a race to the finish in an iceboat relay, and both teams tried their luck making art and plantin' crops.

NEXT SUNDAY, 4pm GMT, Ready Zeddy Go returns for its second episode with more new challenges to test your brains and broccoli.

Will the Melons tie the Season 2 score, or will the Pumpkins go two for two? Tune in, take part, get hype!
Spectatre
Zriend

Minecraft IGN: Spectatre

Re: [LVS] Ready Zeddy Go - Gameshow event! [March 21st]

Postby Spectatre » Mon Mar 15, 2021 7:03 pm

hypehypehype

Episode two is all about either/or. Will the pumpkins win, or will the Melons? Will everything go super-smoothly (as you've all grown to expect) or will there be more spanners in the engine as we hurtle towards glory?

The first minigame is a simple question: do you dive straight in or skim the surface?

We got some concerns that last episode our posts were too vague, so this time we've taken LIVE PICTURES of the activities while we were testing them out! Indeed this is so foolproof an idea that I see no reason at all to check the film before posting. GET HYPE!

Spectatre
Zriend

Postby Spectatre » Tue Mar 16, 2021 5:19 pm

hypehypehype

Now you may be thinking, 'pfft, we are seasoned RZG players now, that first challenge is likely to be a breeze!'
But I'm hoping you won't be; simplicity is not entertaining :twisted:

If however you are feeling cool as a cucumber, the second minigame will have you feeling as hot as sauce on a cracker!

The question is: are you looking for hot stuff, or is hot stuff looking for you?

But why am I explaining with three dozen words when the picture will clearly illustrate the next thousand? And yes, most of those thousand words are HYPE.

Spectatre
Zriend

Postby Spectatre » Wed Mar 17, 2021 5:43 pm

hypehypehype

By this point you'll be in the swing of things, so we're expecting you to throw everything you've got at this next challenge!
But there's the mystery: do you go for glory, or play it safe?

jk jk, there is no safety here; only glory. GLORY OR SHAME, my friends - both are up for the grabbing!

Spectatre
Zriend

Postby Spectatre » Thu Mar 18, 2021 7:58 pm

hypehypehype

I had a slightly-weird metaphor about chess here instead but then I remembered the minigame we were on about and I have instead chosen to flex with a story so bizarre that it kind of has to be true: Once while trying out archery with my family at an activity hotel, the coach as a joke set his apple up against the target and invited people to aim for it. I hit straight through the middle of it. Was maybe twelve at the time. Think I've never been cooler than at that moment.

Anyway, enough about how amazing I am; onto how amazing our minigame is! Much hype continues - the question is, do you protec, or do you attac?

Spectatre
Zriend

Postby Spectatre » Fri Mar 19, 2021 5:35 pm

hypehypehype

If you want more, more, more, our next minigame is what's in store!
While it may be a tall order, as always, we have the full belief that our teams will either succeed, or fail in a way that makes for good content.

Our final question: Do you want to taste my kisses in the night?

Gameshow is this Sunday, 4pm GMT on LVS! Our host with the most will be with you for the live broadcast over at twitch.tv/Memery785! Pip is good dog, or best dog? Discuss.
Spectatre
Zriend

Return to General Discourse