[LVS/Zz] Redstone Club - 2021-06-06

[LVS/Zz] Redstone Club - 2021-06-06

Postby Dax23333 » Thu May 27, 2021 7:29 pm

The glorious doomsday device producing event returns! We have yet to unleash cobble based destruction on anyone yet, but maybe we'll have a volunteer some time. If you would like to have your base buried under hundreds of meters of volcanic rock, write to us! Please send letters addressed to Dax23333, Apartment 3B, Red Apartments, Bethany Boulevard, Blutopia.

We will once again converge on Plotz at 4pm on Sunday the 6th of June. I say again, this will be the first time we have met on this date. Unless it isn't and we discover a time machine in episode 5, which would be cool.

If you have any redstone based problems that need some extra thonking power please bring them along! Let us know in this thread so there can be prep for the event.

I'll start things off with a carry on from last time - the tunnel bore unloader. Having obtained a design for a waterproof mining machine an unloader was required, we successfully made a machine to unload it and output a number of block streams. They now need combining and putting into a single block stream so it can be fed into a blast chamber or block storage area. We got this.
Dax23333
Zriend

Minecraft IGN: Dax23333

Re: [LVS/Zz] Redstone Club - 2021-06-06

Postby lilweeph » Wed Jul 07, 2021 6:31 pm

Howdy Dax!

I know I long missed the event and I am no member of this prestigious club, but I do have a redstone problem that has left me stumped for almost 3 years now. It's been my on and off again project to create my epic zombie battling arena and bring it to the toughest fighters of Zedwork to let them duke it out against the most worthy of undead foe. However, some of the redstone has been a bit of a struggle of late, and the tasks at hand seem overwhelming for the one man team that has risen to the challenge. Perhaps it is time to seek out the help of a few others to help bring the dream to fruition?

I know a fresh set of very redstone experienced eyes like yours might make a world of difference for getting this project back on track, so I'd truly appreciate it if this sort of work suits your fancy. Let me know! I am almost never on the forums, so feel free to slide in my dm's on discord. Cheers!
"...simplicity is the ultimate sophistication..." - Leonardo da Vinci
lilweeph

Minecraft IGN: lilweeph

Return to General Discourse