[Zz] Taking a sabbatical

[Zz] Taking a sabbatical

Postby LousyMiner » Tue Nov 30, 2021 8:18 am

Dear Zedwick, LadyBountiful and fellow Zedlings

I've been absent a while, mainly due to pressures of work but also a loss of Minecraft MoJo. I'm therefore going to take a sabbatical for a long while to refresh myself. I've relinquished my Zedling status as I've suspended payments for the time being, but unfortunately I can't work out how to Trust Zedlings on my Claims, so folk can use my farms gratis.

I've really enjoyed my SMP time on this server and, despite not really joining in everything offered, thoroughly enjoyed the environment and development, all of which is credit to two leaders and the support they receive. I have received significant guidance and assistance from certain Zedlings who know who they are, for which thank you.

This isn't goodbye, it's farewell. Keep up the good work, and be excellent to each other.

LousyMiner
Keep in touch and out of trouble

LousyMiner [Zz]
LousyMiner

Minecraft IGN: LousyMiner

Re: [Zz] Taking a sabbatical

Postby LadyBountiful » Sat Dec 11, 2021 8:04 am

Thank you for letting us know. Sorry that you feel the need to stop your Minecraft journey. It's almost like a right of passage for most players. They reach a hiatus and stop playing only to return later with renewed ideas and more builds. It would be great to see you at the end of year dinner on Sunday 12th December at 4pm. Zed and I are in the kitchen. This year the dinner is on LVS, I am sure that there will be no burnt, vanishing or live food. We're going nuclear! What can be the harm in that?

Anyhoo we understand and will miss you, but hope to see you on here in the new year.
LadyBountiful
Guardian

Minecraft IGN: LadyBountiful

Return to General Discourse