[all] The Collection 2021

[all] The Collection 2021

Postby Zedwick » Wed Dec 01, 2021 11:49 am

Today marks the start of this year's The Collection event, which offers a look back at all the happenings of the year given to you in item form!

Log in every day to receive a new item! Many of the items mark a Zedwork event or occurrence of the past year, whilst the rest are just for fun items ^_^

Each item comes with an advancement you will receive upon logging in. If you'd like to have a go at guessing what the next couple of items will be, you can check your advancements screen in-game (Press l by default) to see some of the upcoming days.

See how many you can get! There's also a special item given out to anyone who can get the entire collection by logging on every day.

Do you have any great ideas for items for this years collection? Let me know below and you might just see it in The Collection 2021!

Submissions must include an item type, item name and item lore/description (displayed when hovering over an item).

For example, Day 1's item is:

Item type: raw_copper
Item name: Rock Candy
Item lore: This rock looks just like candy!
"Clothes make the man. Naked people have little or no influence on society." - Mark Twain
Zedwick
Guardian

Minecraft IGN: Zedwick

Re: [all] The Collection 2021

Postby Mellorian » Wed Dec 01, 2021 4:05 pm

Wow, collection time again!
Something exciting every day of the month? Sign me up!

Item type: cobblestone
Item name: Cobblestone
Item lore: It's cobblestone.
Mellorian
Zesty

Minecraft IGN: Mellorian

Postby Memery » Wed Dec 01, 2021 4:58 pm

I love the collection, it's a really cool and unique way to look back over the year. Very excited to see what comes up!
Without trousers, you can enjoy life a lot more. Wearing a "thong" is just a comfort thing ...
Memery
Zriend

Minecraft IGN: Memery

Postby Dingsel » Wed Dec 08, 2021 2:27 am

So...

I waas asking arround if anyone knew what hoppend to the dragon egg and i found nothing. So my Idea would be a normal egg that says for example : this is deffenetly not the egg we all have been searching for. The name would be something like Deffenetly a dragon egg.

TL;DR
Item type: Egg
Item name: Deffenetly a Dragon egg
Item lore: This is not the egg we've all been searching for.
Dingsel

Minecraft IGN: LordDingsel77

Postby Zedwick » Sat Jan 01, 2022 1:33 am

If you've been following the collection so far you may have noticed Day 31 is missing. Do not worry, for it will be arriving in the new year! Unfortunately I have (quite intentionally, I assure you) delayed the final day, but I will be making up for it by extending the time you can grab the last day. When it lands, you will have 3 days to grab it along with an additional item if you have managed to complete the entire collection by grabbing all 31 items.

My apologies if you've been trying to grab day 31! It'll be appearing soonish. This weekend, probably.
"Clothes make the man. Naked people have little or no influence on society." - Mark Twain
Zedwick
Guardian

Postby Zedwick » Sun Jan 02, 2022 1:25 am

Day 31 of The 2021 Collection is now available, and will be available to grab until the 5th of January.

If you have also managed to bag the entire collection this year, you will also get a "secret" reward item. Much thanks to Mellorina for designing the look of this item. Please let us know if you managed to collect them all and have The Shield of 2021!
Zedwick
Guardian

Postby Mellorian » Sun Jan 02, 2022 1:33 am

A wonderful collection this year, great work as always Zed!
Mellorian
Zesty

Minecraft IGN: Mellorian

Return to General Discourse