These old walls of the beginner farm

These old walls of the beginner farm

Postby darthduck84 » Sat Dec 11, 2021 9:28 pm

BEGINNER FARM WALL DECORATING!!!

*Insert Hype here*

So most of you are probably thinking "Darthduck what are you talking about we can't mess with the beginner farms walls that be grIefing!' well good news there is a awesome event coming up!!!

Starting April 9th start at 6pm London time we will be having a big celebration with people who show up. After wards building on the wall will be open until the 9th which there will be a small showing before zz meeting.

So what is this all about you are probably wondering well it is simple and all will be explained.

So the beginner farm is a place for the zookies and any one who needed plant resources, and or food and trees, along with a few other services. it is a place for everyone can gather stuff for free. However the walls of the places are Blane and sickly boring and plan, and that is when the plan hit me. after the amazing turn out of the old beginner hotel being destroyed and the new one being built, I looked at that beautiful hotel and remember how much care and love we all put into building it together the fun and joy we all as players had building that and realized we could do the same things with the walls so here is the plan.

Everyone will choose a section of wall to redecorate, each section will be so big, by so wide (depending on how many people show up is how big section each person will get and you can decorate the wall how every you want. (however anything that is lude,rude, or ruins zedwicks and lady b mood will be instantly removed) If you need to you can raise the height of the wall all the way up to the border height (though don't suggest it as not many people can see that high) once again you can decorate that wall how every you want use what ever color brick, and other things to decorate the wall we ask that you do not build out ward or inward of the wall (not with out permission at least) please only decorate the inside facing wall as obviously people will be seeing the inside facing wall. all and all any things go but as stated before nothing rude, lude, or mean.

Please bring your own supplies to decorate with the beginner farm might have some stuff to help with it but not too much. Also Date and time are now up!
Last edited by darthduck84 on Sat Mar 19, 2022 8:46 pm, edited 8 times in total.
Proud Mayor of Duckvillia
Proud wer-dwarf, if I am underground for more then a hour I turn into a dwarf.
darthduck84
Zesty

Minecraft IGN: darthduck84

Re: These old walls of the beginner farm

Postby Forseth » Sun Dec 12, 2021 10:18 pm

Looking forward to it, Darthduck
May the Forseth be with you
Forseth
Zesty

Minecraft IGN: Forseth

Postby darthduck84 » Sat Mar 19, 2022 8:31 pm

The Time and Date Has been Updated Hope to see you all there!
darthduck84
Zesty

Postby Mellorian » Sat Mar 19, 2022 8:39 pm

Looking forward to the event!
Mellorian
Zesty

Minecraft IGN: Mellorian

Postby darthduck84 » Sat Apr 30, 2022 8:23 pm

Thank you to everyone who come and participated in this event! it is heart warming to see some many amazing and beautful walls designs there are still a lot of wall space all over the beginner farm but that will be left for round two of this event (coming July) With out further delay here are pics of the walls

darthduck84
Zesty

Re: These Old Walls Results

Postby Mellorian » Sat Apr 30, 2022 8:30 pm

Awesome contributions! Thanks for hosting, Darth :)
Mellorian
Zesty

Minecraft IGN: Mellorian

Return to General Discourse