10 Years of Zedwork!

10 Years of Zedwork!

Postby Mellorian » Sat Apr 09, 2022 6:27 pm

Hey all!

On this day, April 9th of 2012, Zedwork came to life, and it's been open ever since, growing from just one server into two, and giving us Zestyland, Plotzy and a whole host of minigames! Through-out it's life, Zedwork has seen many players - ZZers and LVSers, old and new, leaving and returning, but we all have one thing in common: we're all Zedlings.

I've only been a part of Zedwork since 2017, and though I've heard many tales of it's early days, I'm glad for every part of it I've been able to experience. I wanted to make this post so we can reminisce on times past, and celebrate times to come!

~

I remember the various events over the years, hiding Easter eggs around Zen on Zz and leaving funny clues, battling it out in various mini-games during RZG on Lvs, seeing players run around the maze I spent so long making, the various riddles and ciphers - none greater than the nether tunnel that wasn't a cipher at all!

I remember this very forum, and the Zedwiki, on which I've posted many memes, some of which I'm even proud of.
And also many secret messages, which are always fun!
I also remember all the players I've met, of which I won't list here for fear of missing anyone out. Not everyone was my friend, some I only know of in passing, or heard about from other players. But there are so many people that have broadened my world view, and a few that I have come to know outside of Zedwork as true friends that I value and am glad to know.

Thank you Zedwick, LadyBountiful, and everyone who has worked to make Zedwork grow, and everyone who has been, and is, a part of it's community.

What does Zedwork mean to you?
Last edited by Mellorian on Sat Apr 09, 2022 6:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mellorian
Zesty

Minecraft IGN: Mellorian

Re: 10 Years of Zedwork!

Postby OGBen » Sat Apr 09, 2022 6:47 pm

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Zedwork!!!
Lots of fun memories from this server
Quartz isn't luxury, its a vital need!

OGBen
Zesty

Minecraft IGN: OGBen_

Postby DrPayne » Sat Apr 09, 2022 6:49 pm

10 years, wow thats a lot, I love this community and its been great to be apart of.
Spruce? Never even heard of it.
DrPayne

Minecraft IGN: TheMrPayne

Postby darthduck84 » Sat Apr 09, 2022 6:56 pm

Happy Birthday Zedwork!!
Proud Mayor of Duckvillia
Proud wer-dwarf, if I am underground for more then a hour I turn into a dwarf.
darthduck84
Zesty

Minecraft IGN: darthduck84

Return to General Discourse