Minecraft 1.19!

Minecraft 1.19!

Postby Zedwick » Fri Jun 03, 2022 8:52 pm

Minecraft 1.19 will be out on Tuesday the 7th of June! There's toads, mangrove trees, allays, ancient cities and the terrifying warden to look forward to.

Here's what to expect on Zedwork:

Zurvival

As always, we'll need to wait a while for the server software and other necessary plugins to update to the new version. This may take several weeks, so please be patient.

LVS

LVS will update much sooner, but it may not be on the same day. I will need to get our network set up to work with the new protocol and ensure our datapacks and scripts are all working correctly.

Resource Dimension

The Resource Dimension uses an experimental feature in datapacks to provide a custom dimension. We knew when we started using it that the feature may change in the future, and unfortunately Mojang have made a breaking change with this update.

Custom dimensions provided by a datapack can no longer use a different seed to that of the main overworld. This means the resource dimension would always be the same every time it gets reset. This is problematic not just because it would allow players to learn exactly where to find precious materials each reset, but it may actually mean the accessible area of the resource dimension never has certain biomes or structures.

We are looking at possible alternative solutions to this problem, but this may take some time. I will have more news about how we intend to solve this at a later time. I am confident we can keep the Resource Dimensions going, though!

Hype

Are you looking forward to Minecraft 1.19? Spread your hype below!
"Clothes make the man. Naked people have little or no influence on society." - Mark Twain
Zedwick
Guardian

Minecraft IGN: Zedwick

Re: Minecraft 1.19!

Postby Memery » Fri Jun 03, 2022 9:12 pm

I can't wait to get myself a frog, I don't mind what kind of frog it is but I want that boyyyyy
Without trousers, you can enjoy life a lot more. Wearing a "thong" is just a comfort thing ...
Memery
Zriend

Minecraft IGN: Memery

Postby Zedwick » Wed Jun 08, 2022 7:42 pm

ZestyLand is back online, featuring the 1.19 The Wild Update!

Whilst you're waiting for the update to land on your favourite server, come check out the new content in a brand new world!

ZestyLand is open to all Zesties with an active Zesty Subscription.

If you have an active Zesty Subscription you can join Zestyland via the purple portal to the left of the LVS portal in the /lobby, or by joining directly by entering the following server address: mc.zedwork.co.uk:25566

Stay tuned for further 1.19y updates!
"Clothes make the man. Naked people have little or no influence on society." - Mark Twain
Zedwick
Guardian

Postby Zedwick » Mon Jun 20, 2022 8:51 pm

LVS will update to 1.19 tomorrow; Tuesday the 21st of June, 2022!

As always, we will be upgrading our world which will take a number of hours to complete. I expect the upgrade to be complete by the evening, UK time, but it may take more or less time; Minecraft does what it wants!

If you're excited about the frogs**, please join us in the lobby for the update party whilst we wait for the world to upgrade!

**There will not be any frogs in the lobby, but please come party with us anyway...
Zedwick
Guardian

Postby Zedwick » Tue Jun 21, 2022 3:52 pm

LVS is now running Minecraft 1.19!

The Resource Dimension has been reset and is waiting for you to explore all the new Wild content!

Please note you cannot currently bring entities back through the resource dimension warp. Except tadpoles, because they can be carried in buckets ^_^ We'll try to sort out bringing entities back through the warp before the next Resource Dimension reset, so feel free to build them a little house by the warp for them until then.
Zedwick
Guardian

Postby Zedwick » Thu Jun 30, 2022 5:58 pm

Zurvival will update to 1.19 on Tuesday the 5th of July!

As I'm sure many of you expected; the Resource Dimension will reset when we update.to Minecraft 1.19. Please make sure you have removed any valuables before Tuesday!
Zedwick
Guardian

Postby Zedwick » Tue Jul 05, 2022 1:23 pm

Zurvival has been updated and is now running Minecraft 1.19! ^_^

The Resource Dimension on Zz has been reset.

Hope to see you all, from both LVS and Zz, at The Warden Raid on Zurvival this Sunday at 6PM BST!
Zedwick
Guardian

Return to General Discourse