End of Year 2022!

End of Year 2022!

Postby Zedwick » Thu Dec 01, 2022 8:31 pm

Another year is coming to a close on Zedwork. We've been running Minecraft servers for more than 10 years, and have a lot of history to look back on.

We've been giving away items at the end of the year since 2014 (I think? Although perhaps not every year), but this year there will not be a 2022 Collection. Instead, you will have the opportunity to grab a collection item from a previous year. Items from the 2019, 2020 and 2021 Collections are available to be collected. Every day throughout December when you log on, if you are missing that day's item from a previous year's collection you will be awarded it. Missing day 12 from 2021? Get online on the 12th of December to have a chance to grab it! If you also missed Day 12 of 2020, or were not playing during 2019, you could get one of those days instead. But if you already have all three items of that day from previous years collections, worry not! You will be given a brand new fancy item anyway ^_^ One item will be given per player per day.

We also host an end of year meal every year. This year the Zedlings of LVS will be hosting it, iterating on last year's dining hall area. We may not always get the food quite right, but I hope to see you all there to finish off the year right ^_^ The End of Year Meal will be held on Sunday the 18th of December, 2022 on LVS. A warp will be provided in the community warp area (follow the white glass in the path from spawn)

I would also like to ask for your help in creating a record of all of the previous advent/collection items given away in previous years. I only have a full record of 2018, 2019, 2020 and 2021. I would really appreciate being able to see the exact name, hover lore/description, name/lore text colours and which day/year they were given out. Perhaps our wiki enthusiasts might be interested in documenting each year's collection on their own wiki pages? Thank you for all your help in advance!
"Clothes make the man. Naked people have little or no influence on society." - Mark Twain
Zedwick
Guardian

Minecraft IGN: Zedwick

Return to General Discourse