Splinterstone. By: anonny

Splinterstone. By: anonny

Postby RobRawr » Sat Feb 16, 2013 11:30 am

Hello, people of the interwebs!
My neighbor anonny has been very busy lately making his home land - Splinterstone! It's awesome!
Anonny's building skills are amazing and I don't think many people know that.
If you'd like to visit me, anonny or Splinterstone here's our address:
/visitregion ZedVille

=Magical Picture=

(Photo link: http://alturl.com/83qd4 )
Last edited by RobRawr on Sat Feb 16, 2013 11:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
RobRawr
Zesty

Minecraft IGN: RobRawr

Re: Splinterstone. By: anonny

Postby RobRawr » Sat Feb 16, 2013 11:31 am

Ah, the magical moment when the site doesn't load the whole image.
RobRawr
Zesty

Postby RobRawr » Sat Feb 16, 2013 11:53 am

Another random photo

RobRawr
Zesty

Postby Hylindar » Sat Feb 16, 2013 2:56 pm

images do not do this area justice :)
Hylindar
Zesty

Minecraft IGN: Hylindar

Postby anonny » Sun Feb 17, 2013 12:43 pm

Hello everyone,

Wow, I am flattered that anyone would make a post for Splinterstone. I couldn't have done it without the donations and constructive critisisme of my peers. Not to mention that I would not have chosen the region of Zedville if it were not for Rob's pre-existing work. It has been alot of fun building this project and I am almost sad to say that the village it's self is pretty much complete. All that remains now are some minor adjustments and also a bit of interior decorating of the dwellings. I will also be constructing the harbour in due course.
With that said, I must stipulate that not all the builds are my design, however the vast majority is and that I am very pleased with the outcome :)
I was hoping for an almost claustrophobic feel to the build which I feel has been achieved to some degree. As a result parcour has become a popular distraction in Splinterstone since all the buildings are quite close together! I was hoping to do alot more, however space restraints and biome restraints have dictated a sort of stagnation. I might keep building into the swamps..we will have to see.
Anyway there are far to many houses for me alone so I was thinking of maybe putting some of them up for prizes as a reward for a community based event or contest in the future...let me know what you guys think. Myself and a few other members are currently working on something which might be able to provide such a contest ;)

Sorry for the lengthy post.....I tend to ramble!

Thanks again Rob, Hyl and everyone else for your support....long may it continue :)
anonny
Zesty

Minecraft IGN: anonny

Return to General Discourse