Coal Needs You!

Coal Needs You!

Postby GoldyBee » Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:52 pm

Hello!

Greetings~ :)
Welcome to the forum topic : Coal Needs You!

Basically this Topic is to inform you forum users that Coal (the region, not the ore) will be holding it's first building competition. 8-)
That's right! Any of ye who have been to Coal and wanted to build there, now you can!!
However, this doesn't mean "Weee~ Lets go build a huuuge tower in coal!"
No, this is going to be like Sir and Ady's competitions in Valterra. Meaning : set plots, some rules and guidelines, a theme and a set prize for 1st, 2nd and 3rd.

If you want to take part, i'd really appreciate you asking me for a plot here, not in game. :D It's easier for me to keep track of who wants to take part and means i can get the 10 definite competitors signed up and a start day set. Oh yeah, there are only 10 plots for this first competition, but there will be more, so no worries! You'll get a chance to build soon enough. ^_^

I just have four things you gotta be ok with and understand before we can get down to it:

1. You gotta keep all the servers rules and listen to Myself and Giga while in Coal (including Waterfront, Shovel and Gravel regions)

2. If you are asked to leave Coal by Giga or myself, you leave without a fuss. (( also means no getting in through the other three posts! Don't do that. )) note: you'll be asked nicely 3 times before you get chased out via jail, and don't think i won't jail you regardless who you are.

3. There is a notice board in Coal's village, where a few rules for the competition are posted. Read them and if you have a problem with any, tell myself or Giga so we can try help you out. As long as you read and understand what that says, you'll be fine.

4. Once you've built in Coal, you may only ever get to build there again once more, if even! Make what you build count, do your best to make it awesome so that you'll be remembered in coal for a brilliant build.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

If you want to build a home in Coal, please PM me here or speak to me in game, not here. We will be setting out a place for people to move in between Gravel and Waterfront, but for now plots for proper homes are not available.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Post here if you want to take part and remember that there are only 10 plots available at the moment so if you don't post in time you wont get a plot. However, there will be future competitions (1 or 2 more) so you should get at least one build in Coal.

Participants:

1. Chester1525
2. Iambroitisme
3. Hylindar
4. Instigator890
5. mdes
6. rainbow taster
7. Jaber9
8. Draculuara
9. girpotato

All Right Everyone!
After a long debate and backwards and forwards, a winner has been decided!! But first, the prizes:

#1 = a diamond block~
#2 = two iron blocks~
#3 = a gold block~

Everyone who did not place will get a diamond for their participation and if they wish, the option to edit their builds. (talk to me for more info if you'd like) Place holders, please come to myself or Giga to get your prizes~

The Results:
#1 = mdes
#2 = chester1525
#3 = Hylindar

Thank you all for participating, we hope to see you in coal again soon~ ^_^
Last edited by GoldyBee on Sat Mar 09, 2013 12:20 am, edited 5 times in total.
GoldyBee

Minecraft IGN: GoldyBee

Re: Coal Needs You!

Postby chester1525 » Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:44 pm

Meh, count me in.
chester1525
Zesty

Minecraft IGN: chester1525

Postby iambroitisme » Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:25 pm

count me in as well! ^ u ^
iambroitisme
Zesty

Minecraft IGN: iambroitisme

Postby Hylindar » Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:28 pm

Can you add me to the bottom of the list? If you can't fill it up I will do one. :D
Hylindar
Zesty

Minecraft IGN: Hylindar

Postby Instigator890 » Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:43 am

Count me in!
Instigator890
Zesty

Minecraft IGN: Instigator890

Postby mdes » Wed Feb 27, 2013 6:38 am

I'll join,it sounds like fun.

-mdes
mdes

Minecraft IGN: mdes

Postby musicgurl1213 » Wed Feb 27, 2013 7:55 pm

Count me in I want to test my building skills
musicgurl1213

Minecraft IGN: girpotato

Postby Jaber9 » Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:19 pm

I want in! WHEEEEEEEEEEEEE! *spins in circles* How long do we have?
Jaber9

Minecraft IGN: Jaber9

Postby RainbowTaster » Thu Feb 28, 2013 11:31 pm

I wanna do the building!
RainbowTaster

Minecraft IGN: wintudoc2727

Postby GoldyBee » Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:10 am

Alrighty!

Coal is now open for people to have a look at their plots and start their plans. :D Building will not be allowed to start until 4pm GMT though, so that myself and Giga can be online for the start~ This also gives ye some time to prep! The competition will end on Friday 7th at 4pm.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

I have been informed that Instigator will not be available during the competition week, therefor only 9 of ye will be taking part.
(( I have allowed him to keep his plot to build on when he returns from his holiday. )) This means less competition but i still hope to see your best efforts in this! ^_^

Watch the first post for prize information (to be released tomorrow at the start of the competition) and results when it ends.
GoldyBee

Minecraft IGN: GoldyBee

Next

Return to General Discourse