List of Commands

Do you have an idea on how to improve the server? Or have a brilliant idea for an event? Or any other requests? This is the place to voice them.

List of Commands

Postby Anteramian » Tue Jul 08, 2014 3:49 am

Greetings,

Is there anywhere that list of all the commands available on zedwork is compiled?

A new player joined tonight and lost his books, I know there is a way to get them back but don't know the command.

I have also learned a few commands from Lala and Chester and others.

It would be nice to have a quick reference guide.

Can we work on this?

Regards,
Jake (Anteramian)
Last edited by Anteramian on Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Anteramian
Zesty

Minecraft IGN: Anteramian

Re: List of Commands

Postby LaLaRichter » Tue Jul 08, 2014 4:41 am

Here's a list of the commands I know,

For Claims:
/Accesstrust <name> (Gives a player trust to buttons and levers. Also allows the player to use enderpearls in your claim)
/Containertrust <name> (Gives a player trust to containers, anvils, enchant table, etc. Includes all perks in accesstrust)
/Trust <name> (Allows a player to build/break in your claim. Includes all perks in containertrust)
/Permissiontrust <name> (Allows a player to edit the trust on your claim)
/Trustpublic (Allows all players on the server to build in your claims. This can also be used with the other levels of trust)
/Untrust <name> (Removes trust for a specific player in the claim the command is issued in)
/abandonclaim (Abandons a claim. I believe if you do it outside of you claim it will abandon all of your claims)
/Subdivideclaims (Allows you to make smaller claims inside of an already existing claim *while holding a golden shovel*)
/Claimexplosions (Allows the use of tnt Inside of your claim)
/Claimslist (Shows all claims and remaining claim blocks)

For Regions:
/Visitregion <region name> (Using this command while standing next to a region post will take you to another region)
/Visit <player name> (Allows you to travel to a player's /homeregion if the region is named and the player is online)
/Newestregion (Using this command while standing next to a region post will take you to the current spawn region)
/Cityregion (Using this command while standing next to a region post will take you to the Cityregion)
/Whichregion (Tells you which region you are in)

misc.:
/Sethome (Sets your home)
/Home (Allows you to return the place you have set your home)
/Movein (Sets the region you're in as your home region)
/Homeregion (Allows you to return to your home region)
/Ontime (Allows you to see how much time you've spent on the server)
/Msg <name> <Msg> (Allows you to send a private msg)
/R (Replies to a private msg)
/Title Set Zedling (Sets your title to Zedling if you own the Zedling title -15 hours of gameplay-)
/Badge Set Zesty (Sets your badge to Zesty if you own the Zesty badge -Donating-)
/Titlelist (Shows a list of your available titles)
/badgelist (Shows a list of your available badges)
/Rulebook Get (This command supplies you with a set of the starter books -Claiming Land and Law of the Land-)
/Trapped (Used when you get stuck in another player's land. It teleports you outside of the claim)
/GivePet <player name> (Allows you to right click an animal you own to trade your horses, dogs, and cats to another player)
/Trade <player name> (Allows you to open a trade screen with a player up to 10 blocks away)
/Ping (Allows you to see your ping -High ping is bad. Low ping is good.-)

Zesty Subscriber Commands:
/Bannermaker (This command allows you to plan out and save banner making instructions with a new GUI!)
/Me (Sends a narrative message in the form of "*Yourname: action" to all players
/FC Toggle (Fastcraft allows you to see the items you can craft with what is in your inventory when using a crafting table)

So there you have it ^_^ If I think of any more commands I'll make sure to add them.

--LaLa <3
Last edited by LaLaRichter on Sun Nov 01, 2015 3:55 pm, edited 6 times in total.
LaLaRichter

Minecraft IGN: LaLaRichter

Postby Anteramian » Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:24 am

Awesome response Lala! Thank you MUCHLY!

Jake (Anteramian)
Anteramian
Zesty

Minecraft IGN: Anteramian

Postby TropicalAngus » Wed Jul 09, 2014 4:35 pm

This is very helpful! Thanks Anteramian and Lala.

Another command I learned recently is /untrust <playername> which removes all trust permissions granted that player in the claim (must be issued whilst standing in claim).

/TA
TropicalAngus

Minecraft IGN: TropicalAngus

Postby LaLaRichter » Thu Jul 10, 2014 3:22 am

Oh yeah! I forgot that one, I'll add it now ^_^
LaLaRichter

Minecraft IGN: LaLaRichter

Postby anonny » Thu Jul 10, 2014 5:58 pm

Good topic. Great list Lala, thanks for this. I was wondering where I could find the commands. Very useful :)
anonny
Zesty

Minecraft IGN: anonny

Postby lateoclock » Sat Jul 12, 2014 4:14 am

y'all forgot about "/ping" and "/pong"
lateoclock
Zesty

Minecraft IGN: lateoclock

Return to Suggestions/Requests