Access to Mushroom Biome Regions?

Do you have an idea on how to improve the server? Or have a brilliant idea for an event? Or any other requests? This is the place to voice them.

Access to Mushroom Biome Regions?

Postby rcbcymk » Fri Aug 22, 2014 12:57 am

Hello!
I've noticed on the Excel region map that the server currently only has two documented mushroom biomes - these biomes are not only rather rare but BOTH regions which mushroom biomes are claimed/inaccessible. I don't know if this is allowed or not, because it appears both are simple blocked off, stopping anyone from retrieving any mushroom biome related things.

I'm requesting access to a mushroom biome, I've not seen the people who have claimed the two regions online for a while unless they come online when I am not.
So yes, simply put - is there any way I could be granted access to one of these regions? Or is it simply out of the question?

-sistermary
I never speak behind people's backs. If I've anything nasty to say, I pop it on a postcard.
rcbcymk

Minecraft IGN: rcbcymk

Re: Access to Mushroom Biome Regions?

Postby Zedwick » Fri Aug 22, 2014 9:30 am

I will look into it, see how likely it is those players will continue playing.
"Clothes make the man. Naked people have little or no influence on society." - Mark Twain
Zedwick
Guardian

Minecraft IGN: Zedwick

Re: Access to Mushroom Biome Regions?

Postby rcbcymk » Fri Aug 22, 2014 10:30 am

Sounds great! Thanks a lot for your response :D
I never speak behind people's backs. If I've anything nasty to say, I pop it on a postcard.
rcbcymk

Minecraft IGN: rcbcymk

Return to Suggestions/Requests