COUNCIL OF TOWNS! (COT)

Do you have an idea on how to improve the server? Or have a brilliant idea for an event? Or any other requests? This is the place to voice them.

COUNCIL OF TOWNS! (COT)

Postby OPNOOB » Fri Jul 24, 2015 3:37 pm

Dear Fellow Town Leaders,
As President of Murica, I have made many alliances with other towns. While doing so, I have built buildings to protect and help my fellow allies. I have come to the conclusion, that it is far better for us towns to unite under some sort of council, than to go at it alone. Murica has also been helped greatly by its partners and allies, and wants to spread its help to others in return. Therefore, I am now going to suggest that everyone give their say in how this council shall work! I suggest that each town will host a meeting, similar to the Zedwork Council and that we nominate a flag to show our unity. I have already received takers on the idea. Please feel free to post your say on the idea below.
Sincerely,
President of Murica - OPNOOB
OPNOOB

Minecraft IGN: OPNOOB

Re: COUNCIL OF TOWNS! (COT)

Postby umuza » Fri Jul 24, 2015 4:00 pm

That sounds like a great idea. But... what exactly would we discuss? I'm struggling to think of ideas :S
umuza

Minecraft IGN: umuza

Postby OPNOOB » Sat Jul 25, 2015 12:18 am

Dear umuza,
What i have in mind, are economical topics, builds, daily problems, and community projects. As i stated before, this is to unify more towns for the greater good. We all know that dilemmas are inevitable, so such a council would be a way for us to discuss our problems and try to help each other. Materials, for Murica at least, are a common problem for large projects. Perhaps that could be one problem that could be solved with a council by setting up a trade of goods between Murica and other towns for materials. That is only one example, and I hope that a large variety of problems will be solved with this council.
Sincerely,
President of Murica -OPNOOB
OPNOOB

Postby umuza » Sat Jul 25, 2015 10:45 pm

Sounds great. Is there anyone else besides us two that own towns?
umuza

Minecraft IGN: umuza

Postby Skappy » Sun Jul 26, 2015 2:26 am

Greetings,
I am a town leader as well, but currently I don't really see much need for such a council, the topics OPNOOB raised sound more like something that can be solved between individuals and don't need any town representation (e.g. "hey, I need some stone, anyone have some?") and aren't town specific (community projects/ trading are also done by people not living in any community).
If there is any specific topic worth discussing that catches my attention though, I will change my mind and gladly participate.
Skappy

Minecraft IGN: Skappy

Postby OPNOOB » Sun Jul 26, 2015 4:36 am

Dear Skappy,
Joining the council is certainly not a mandatory thing. My purpose of the COT, which i have stated earlier, was to unify more towns under one cooperating union. Not only this, but towns in the union, would benefit from being closer to one another. Murica has always had communication with other towns since the area of its existence is a "hot spot" of recent town activity, which caused towns such as Canada and Town Ville to Rise. Murica and the surounding towns might take this close neighbor relationship for granted, but towns such as Domount, on the other hand, are not in our immediate surroundings. Towns such as it, has appreciated becoming closer with other towns such as Murica, Town Ville, and Canada. If this has been helpful to Domount, perhaps other towns would be interested. This may not be a matter of why, but why not.
Sincerily,
President of Murica- OPNOOB
OPNOOB

Postby AmirTheTurtle » Sat Aug 01, 2015 1:46 pm

Dear Town leaders
As one of the two leaders of Domount, I support OP's idea of the council. Take us as an example : we we're given lots of help from towns such as Murica, and we're now allies and communicate with each other on topics such as protecting our citys and builds. We help each other, and I think that every city should act like this to one another. Im not saying that everyone should join the COT, but I think thats a great idea and I'll love to support it.

Your lovely neighborhood turtle :mrgreen: ,
AmirArbely,
Dictator of Domount.
AmirTheTurtle

Minecraft IGN: AmirTheTurtle

Postby ThatNurd » Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:08 pm

Hi! I'm Nurd :P. I'm Amir but not :P. I run Domount with him. I wanted to feel special that is the only reason I posted this :P. I think the council should happen.

From Your Amazing
Domountian Dictatorial Potato,
ThatNurd :3
ThatNurd

Minecraft IGN: ThatNurd

Postby ThatNurd » Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:09 pm

ThatNurd wrote:Hi! I'm Nurd :P. I'm Amir but not :P. I run Domount with him. I wanted to feel special that is the only reason I posted this :P. I think the council should happen.

From Your Amazing
Domountian Dictatorial Potato,
ThatNurd :3

Notice me :3
ThatNurd

Postby ThatNurd » Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:10 pm

Skappy wrote:Greetings,
I am a town leader as well, but currently I don't really see much need for such a council, the topics OPNOOB raised sound more like something that can be solved between individuals and don't need any town representation (e.g. "hey, I need some stone, anyone have some?") and aren't town specific (community projects/ trading are also done by people not living in any community).
If there is any specific topic worth discussing that catches my attention though, I will change my mind and gladly participate.

Let's bee real here, if an idea isn't brought up by skappy it's never needed -_-
ThatNurd

Next

Return to Suggestions/Requests