Zurvival: For the Future

Do you have an idea on how to improve the server? Or have a brilliant idea for an event? Or any other requests? This is the place to voice them.

Zurvival: For the Future

Postby AtkinsOriginal » Mon Nov 02, 2015 10:58 pm

Zurvival Ideas for the Relaunch and just in general. Feel free to post ideas and thoughts

Forgive me if there is already a thread for this.

• Guild of Zedling and/or Zesties. A "VIP" place just for us to hang out, post our base locations, any projects being
worked on or need a hand with. Little bit like the forum but within MC, can be used for anything, even meet for
events.

• Hall of Builds: A place in which we can showcase our bases. With pictures or if you don't mind people wandering
around your base coords or, if possible, TP signs. For those who want to explore others without waiting for them to
come online, or would like more traffic their way. Either have someone choose the bases to be showcased or ask to
be put in.

• Newcomers: Some sort of buff for those new to Zedwork to reduce their frustration of dying straight away or
generally just wanting to leave. Some sort of safe zone within spawn(like an Inn/hotel?),
keep inventory on for so long, starter kits, any other ideas...

• Events, will obviously take some organisation however definitely possible. UHC's, if a date and time are put into the
forum or Guild building. We can all put our names down if we can join. Same for any Build Battles, king of the hills,
capture the flags etc.. If not enough people sign up for an event, its rolls over to the next one.
AtkinsOriginal
Zesty

Minecraft IGN: AtkinsOriginal

Re: Zurvival: For the Future

Postby Treiskaideka » Sun Nov 15, 2015 12:12 am

For that Guild Idea:
I did have an idea of a kind of club where trusted people can join and have access to the claim, so we could have some kind of trading place, like the tower of trades in LVS. I'd even have a lot of space in peak5, which I could rename to anything appropriate.

Or one could build something similar with some community builds, maybe even little plots to show off your building skills :D

Also, maybe entering the guild would cost some fees of various nature to help develop the place? Some kind of (voted?) Guild Management might be nice.
My trading idea and your idea of it with shared community space (for which one needs to trust each other) might be a good combination :D
"To tree or not to tree."
Have you read the news recently?
Treiskaideka
Zesty

Minecraft IGN: Treiskaideka

Postby AtkinsOriginal » Sun Nov 15, 2015 9:33 pm

The Guild idea generally, was a place for those "veterans" on the server to have a place for just them. Be a place for all our ideas. A community within ZZ, we can have a wing for trading, a wing for our locations, a wing to name all members, a wing of ideas for the server. Like our own spawn town, im sure we all have the blocks so we can claim like 4 regions? have a huge Zesty/Zedling city. All build with each other, around each other.

But we can start with a single building, see how it goes. Our own private place :D
AtkinsOriginal
Zesty

Postby Aliencarpet » Mon Nov 16, 2015 3:10 pm

Even if that doesn't become an official thing, we could create a region for it ourselves.
Aliencarpet

Minecraft IGN: aliencarpet

Postby AtkinsOriginal » Mon Nov 16, 2015 7:12 pm

Just needs to be organised :D
AtkinsOriginal
Zesty

Return to Suggestions/Requests