Build team

Do you have an idea on how to improve the server? Or have a brilliant idea for an event? Or any other requests? This is the place to voice them.

Build team

Postby PulsaterII » Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:46 pm

So I was once again told to make a post on the forums about my ideas, so here we go! I want to set up an official build team for Zedwork. Below I'm gonna list what they'll do.
- they can think of cool building projects to set up and do.
- They can use they're creative plot tool box (which I've requested of zed) to construct a design and show it to the rest of the team and to everyone else who wants to help build.
- They can build the project! But don't get me wrong on this, anyone else can help too! The more people building the merrier.
This post isn't as long as the other one, but I'm still hoping I get across to u my plans for this next big project of mine. Any questions and so msg me or respond on here.
PulsaterII

Minecraft IGN: PulsaterII

Re: Build team

Postby hypehuman » Wed Jul 12, 2017 4:55 pm

How about a superflat creative world with WorldEdit? That could be a sandbox for demoing builds.
hypehuman
Zesty

Minecraft IGN: hypehuman

can i join build team

Postby JOE » Wed Jul 19, 2017 5:16 pm

I was wondering if i could join the build team. I have a lot of experience building and could do a build for you to see if you accept me as a builder.
JOE

Minecraft IGN: J_O_E_

Re: Build team

Postby Brenpop345 » Sun Jul 30, 2017 12:49 pm

I would love to help out. I'm not the best builder in the world or anything, but I love helping out with this kind of stuff and have a lot of great ideas.

Also I was wondering if this would be on lvs or zz or both.

Thx! Brenpop out 8-)
Alex, this is... Alex. Listen, don't come to Edwards Island. Stay home. Stay safe.

-Oxenfree
Brenpop345

Minecraft IGN: Brenpop345

Return to Suggestions/Requests