A new rank?

Do you have an idea on how to improve the server? Or have a brilliant idea for an event? Or any other requests? This is the place to voice them.

A new rank?

Postby comet_tango » Sat Jul 14, 2018 2:58 pm

Hey Zedwick and LB (either one that is reading this)

I want to suggest a rank for both servers... and that is 'Yourtuber' if you could reply back to me via this that be brill (Youtuber rank only goes to people who records on the servers if it gets accepted)

:) :D

Also add a rank bar or something like that to show all the ranks that person have (if both of the ideas get accepted)

:D :) 8-) :mrgreen:
comet_tango

Minecraft IGN: comet_tango

Re: A new rank?

Postby iiWolfyyy » Sat Jul 14, 2018 9:24 pm

As cool as this sounds I feel that people don't need a rank to be recognized as a Youtuber on the server. As there is an area I believe on forums to post videos, or just to say that you record, I personally feel that is enough. Zedwork is different and unique, practically every server promotes youtubers and so does Zedwork in it's own way. I'm sure this could be talked about and would be very nice if it was used but feel like it may just turn into another boring old thing.

Nice idea though Comet.

~iiWolfyyy
"wprkl" ~dogzack123 12/05/18
"yeee" ~Jasmyn01 07/08/18
"Needs more Cobble" ~Mellori_ Every day
"tunr" ~Zedwick 18/08/18
"wuth" ~iiWolfyyy01/09/18
iiWolfyyy

Minecraft IGN: iiWolfyyy

Re: A new rank?

Postby Zedwick » Sun Jul 15, 2018 8:04 pm

I had, at one time, seriously considered creating some kind of youtuber or video creator rank. However I have now decided against it, as I fear (given our simplistic coloured name system of denoting rank) it would give the impression that they are staff on the server, rather than a simple cosmetic colour.

For now, having your videos spammed to players whenever they join will have to do :D
"Clothes make the man. Naked people have little or no influence on society." - Mark Twain
Zedwick
Guardian

Minecraft IGN: Zedwick

Return to Suggestions/Requests