New Zesty Game: Domination Arena

Do you have an idea on how to improve the server? Or have a brilliant idea for an event? Or any other requests? This is the place to voice them.

New Zesty Game: Domination Arena

Postby PulsaterII » Tue Sep 18, 2018 2:09 am

Because of the fact that I happen to be building a small arena in Dreadfall, a great idea came to mind. Marco and I may, sometime in the future, make a large domination arena map for use as a fun PvP brawl game that can last a good while without people being eliminated and unable to continue playing after dying once.
It would have a simple objective - an odd number of control points are scattered around the map, and two teams, red and blue, will have a countdown timer to see who can have the most control points by the end of the game. Another way that would probably work better, would be if the control points granted a score to the controlling team over time throughout occupation, and whoever ends with more points wins. Unfortunately, that may be hard if not impossible to do. The control points will be marked by beacons with a tape between red, white, and blue. White for neutral and whatever other color for team occupation. When a team takes control, they simply press the button for their color twice to switch it.
Along with gameplay, there is also the map. Strategically, control points would be places necessary to control in order to gain advantages over the opponent. Therefore, the scattered CP's will be in strategic man made structures around the map. Ideas include:
Port
Lumber Mill
Forge/Mines
Fortress
Stables
Farms
Any other ideas would be a much appreciated input!
Finally, I would like to mention that help from any other professional builders or command block coders would be very much appreciated, your help will be recognized by all those who enjoy the game!
- PulsaterII, King of Dreadfall, Lead Dreadfallen Builder, Master Idea Smith
PulsaterII

Minecraft IGN: PulsaterII

Re: New Zesty Game: Domination Arena

Postby PulsaterII » Wed Oct 03, 2018 2:10 am

We will only do this one if the one we're currently working on now goes all well.
PulsaterII

Minecraft IGN: PulsaterII

Return to Suggestions/Requests