A new year show? about zedwork?

Do you have an idea on how to improve the server? Or have a brilliant idea for an event? Or any other requests? This is the place to voice them.

A new year show? about zedwork?

Postby Vitgone » Fri Nov 02, 2018 11:38 am

the idea:
so.. i had an interesting idea... so on new year there are these "new year shows" well i thought it would be a pretty fun idea to make one of those with Zedwork.. i want the whole thing to be about 25-45 mins long and made out of 2-6 min Sketches. for example there could be a "cobble" Sketch with mellori. or one about the nova region or something.

making of the Sketches:
if you have an idea for a Sketch just PostReply on this post, after that we you and me (why me in a second) can make it a realty there is just one rule: it has to do with zedwork or it has to do with the players on it or a place on zedwork but you get the point. now.. Why me? you don't have to work with me, BUT im really experienced with Camera mods and shaders so if you want your sketch to have ""cinematic quality" tell me! but if you want to do it yourself then please try to make it as good looking as possible, in the way that seeing the ingame hud or a windows taskbar is not so cool looking.. if you want to use music make sure its not Copyright protected material! because the whole thing will be uploaded on youtube! also if you make it yourself the best way i can get the file is by you uploading your sketch to youtube, then making it un unlisted (so only people with the video link can see the thing) then putting the link in a reply on this post!

the finished thing will uploaded on my youtube channel ((but if zed allows it to be uploaded on the offical zedwork channel that would be amazing!))
Vitgone

Minecraft IGN: Vitgone

Re: A new year show? about zedwork?

Postby Tezcatlip » Mon Nov 26, 2018 5:38 pm

Hi, Vitgone,

It is very unfortunate that this post got lost on the forum, but that's quite the idea. I think You could raise this topic on a zz meeting. It might be possible to get some video-material during the Christmas meal event, maybe some people will show their sketches as an entertianment.

Personaly I don't know if I am capable of coming up with a sketch, but I'll try to make up something - no promisses, I am bad at this kind of stuff!

Kind regards,
Tez
Tezcatlip

Minecraft IGN: Tezcatlip

Return to Suggestions/Requests