Shoooooooooooops

Do you have an idea on how to improve the server? Or have a brilliant idea for an event? Or any other requests? This is the place to voice them.

Shoooooooooooops

Postby asyed » Fri Feb 22, 2019 2:42 am

So, shops are still broken as of 1.13 according to server messages.
I found this:
https://minecraft.curseforge.com/projects/grand-economy
https://minecraft.curseforge.com/projec ... d-exchange

It seems a little cleaner than the current shop system, and its still completely server-side

@Zedwick, @ZedwicksFancyBeard @ZedwicksSexyEars plz consider
asyed

Minecraft IGN: asyed

Re: Shoooooooooooops

Postby ABParadigm » Fri Feb 22, 2019 8:16 am

I had a look see at those pages, and personally I would be very very strongly against any currency other than diamonds. I like mining for resources to pay people with, and I'm sure other people would not want their diamonds to become borderline meaningless (because let's be real, diamonds are very useless once you have your armor and tools sorted). Vanilla or otherwise, using an economy that is not diamond based just feels really cheap and way-too-modded for my liking.

Not the brightest bulb in the box... but at least I'm not the broken bulb.
ABParadigm
Zriend

Minecraft IGN: ABParadigm

Re: Shoooooooooooops

Postby Zedwick » Fri Feb 22, 2019 5:52 pm

Those are both for Forge-based servers, which our bukkit-based server is not.

I would prefer to stick to an item based economy, allowing players to choose their own currencies/trades.

TestyMcPocketFace, our test server available from the lobby, currently has an updated shop plugin installed. I am looking for help testing it for issues, please feel free to check it out and provide feedback.
"Clothes make the man. Naked people have little or no influence on society." - Mark Twain
Zedwick
Guardian

Minecraft IGN: Zedwick

Return to Suggestions/Requests