(Lvs) Reset Chunk(s) inside my base?

Do you have an idea on how to improve the server? Or have a brilliant idea for an event? Or any other requests? This is the place to voice them.

(Lvs) Reset Chunk(s) inside my base?

Postby lazypsyco » Tue Jul 06, 2021 1:18 am

I have a bit of an odd request.

I started a new base not too long ago, and as chance would have it, an End Portal Fortress spawned basically right beside it. But there's one small issue with it: the fortress doesn't exist. I have built on older terrain and I guess the new world gen has placed a fortress where there was none in older versions.

My request is this: would it be possible to delete or reset the chunks that the fortress should occupy, so it can actually generate? I should be the only one affected by this because it is so close to my base; it is practically underneath it. And I can rebuild anything that I would lose.

If it is unfeasible or not worth the hassle, I will understand. I just think it would be cool to have a portal in my basement lol. If the answer is no, I wont be too bothered by it. :]
lazypsyco

Minecraft IGN: lazypsyco

Re: (Lvs) Reset Chunk(s) inside my base?

Postby Zedwick » Mon Jul 12, 2021 9:47 am

Sorry, it is unfortunately not currently feasible to regenerate specific chunks in the overworld.
"Clothes make the man. Naked people have little or no influence on society." - Mark Twain
Zedwick
Guardian

Minecraft IGN: Zedwick

Re: (Lvs) Reset Chunk(s) inside my base?

Postby lazypsyco » Mon Jul 12, 2021 9:27 pm

That's alright, thanks anyways. :]
lazypsyco

Minecraft IGN: lazypsyco

Return to Suggestions/Requests