originalporkster ban

Here players may contest the decisions of the ban, or provide extra personal accounts of their crimes.

originalporkster ban

Postby bodaway99 » Mon Dec 04, 2017 11:16 pm

hi my name at the time was Daron_Gregory if im right so that you can find it but i am here today to ask for your forgiveness it about to be a year since i been ban and i have change a whole lot and hope you will forgive me for what i have done ik steeling is wrong and i was being stupid i was thinking that o the person is ban that means they dont need that stuff i can take it and i was wrong and i will never steal again. i really love you server so much it the first server i joined and i don't want to lose it. y'all are the coolies community i ever hang out with and i really love brige wars.thank you for reading this and i hope you all forgive me and i get to come see all you again
bodaway99

Minecraft IGN: ethanat3

Re: originalporkster ban

Postby Earthcow289 » Tue Dec 05, 2017 6:35 pm

Moo all,
Porky, I believe your name was Masterporkchops at the time. Porky is a really nice kid and I believe he stole from Mare because he was a sad and frustrated pig after things happened and Mare became a ghost town. I reached out to porky to come oink with us again and to rebuild his base he blew up. :o
Earthcow289

Minecraft IGN: EarthCow

Postby LadyBountiful » Wed Dec 06, 2017 10:14 am

I actually unbanned you yesterday. Seems I forgot to post that on here. Please play respecting our rules. Welcome back.
LadyBountiful
Guardian

Minecraft IGN: LadyBountiful

Postby Earthcow289 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:58 pm

^_* oinks!
Earthcow289

Minecraft IGN: EarthCow

Postby bodaway99 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 11:57 pm

i promise i will :)
bodaway99