UnBan :)

Here players may contest the decisions of the ban, or provide extra personal accounts of their crimes.

UnBan :)

Postby THENATHE » Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:17 pm

Dear Zed or whoever is reading this,
I got banned a while ago because I had my modding client installed (I made it myself as I am an amateur coder) and got banned because of that. (Not really sure which mod on it though.) Anywho, I Would like to be un-banned. Although I have been banned a lot whether it be here or Sedrion (shame about that) I will not use mods/hack/cheats anymore ever, and to prove this, whenever I'm online on Skype, I will gladly show anyone any part of my computer and all of its file if you don't believe me. I've spent a long time trying to find a vanilla-ish server to play on so I can play legitimately.
Thank you for considering this,
THENATHE
THENATHE

Re: UnBan :)

Postby Zedwick » Sat Jul 21, 2012 3:59 pm

I am afraid I cannot do this, Nathe. The last time you were banned on Sedrion was for running an X-ray client. We had a zero tolerance policy on Sedrion by this time, and no X-rayers were to be allowed back on. That being said, I wanted to try something new. To allow xrayers the chance to continue playing, without the need to be constantly watched and to continue having fun. I unbanned you, but removed your ability to mine gold, redstone, iron and diamonds. Possibly Coal, too. The idea being that you would barter with other players, and work for those resources. The timing was probably a little off to try this, and you could not find enough work to keep you well-stocked in these resources. You made several pleas to get your mining rights back. I made it clear I did not want to have to follow you around to check up on you, to make sure you were not xraying again. You PROMISED you would not, not ever, use mods on the server again. You made it very clear that you would never betray your promise. After some discussion with others, you were allowed your rights back to mine.

So when I found you using your mod client on Zedwork, I saw this as a betrayal of that promise. You had been banned many times before this, given so many chances; I will not waste my time, nor that of my Guardians, on keeping you in line.

Sorry, Nathe. You've had your last chance.
"Clothes make the man. Naked people have little or no influence on society." - Mark Twain
Zedwick
Guardian

Minecraft IGN: Zedwick

Return to Records of The Ban Hammer