UnBan Application

Here players may contest the decisions of the ban, or provide extra personal accounts of their crimes.

UnBan Application

Postby RobRawr » Sun Aug 12, 2012 1:53 pm

Hello. RobRawr here. Me and my friend SneakyAssCow joined the server like 5 min ago. We read the rules and the went exploring. There was this house. I entered it, checked the chest and took a diamond sword. Then i exit the house and remembered about the stealing rule. So I went back and tried to open the chest, but I couldn't. Then I got banned and now I come to you. Please Help? Thanks! :)
RobRawr
Zesty

Minecraft IGN: RobRawr

Re: UnBan Application

Postby Zedwick » Sun Aug 12, 2012 2:00 pm

Interestingly, I came to watch you after you stole from that house. You entered another house, and presumably found you could not do anything, so entered /build to try to get your build permissions back. This is when you were banned. Care to change your story?
"Clothes make the man. Naked people have little or no influence on society." - Mark Twain
Zedwick
Guardian

Minecraft IGN: Zedwick

Postby RobRawr » Sun Aug 12, 2012 2:08 pm

Okay. I will make it 100% the way it went.
So me and my friend SneakyAssCow joined the server. We read the rules and the we went looking around. We followed the wooden path. I saw that my friend Sneaky went inside the first house so I entered it too. I looked inside the chest and took the diamond sword thinking that nothing will happen and it will be okay if I took it. Then I went outside the house and looked at it. I saw the sign on top of the door saying "Please do not steal from me" or something like that. So that made me remember the rule. I went back inside the house and I tried to open the chest, but I couldn't. So I wen't "eh" and followed my friend. We kept moving. Sneaky yelled that there are zombies and that she ran in the house. I went to kill them, but then I ran inside the house with Sneaky because I was almost dead. I saw that there is a chest so I thought I could place the diamond sword in there. I tried, but it said something about the "/build" command. So I was confused. I tried the "/build" command and I instantly got banned.
This is detailed as possible.
RobRawr
Zesty

Postby Zedwick » Mon Aug 13, 2012 2:14 pm

As I heard through your friends, you are not planning on returning to Zedwork.

Therefore I consider this matter closed. If this is incorrect, please let me know and we can continue dealing with your appeal.
"Clothes make the man. Naked people have little or no influence on society." - Mark Twain
Zedwick
Guardian

Postby RobRawr » Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:14 am

Wait what?! Who said that? I want to go back to that server real badly. I think that SneakyAssCow said that because I won't have time for a couple of days. I really want to get back into the server and I told one of my other friends about this server. My friend is new to MineCraft so I though I could help her out. .-.
RobRawr
Zesty

Postby Zedwick » Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:09 pm

You were banned following the theft as the Server will only check back on your earlier actions later, not because you tried to /build command, but because that was when it checked your actions.

I will allow you to return, but please make yourself aware of the rules and be sure to follow them in future.
Zedwick
Guardian

Return to Records of The Ban Hammer