LVS ban appeal

Here players may contest the decisions of the ban, or provide extra personal accounts of their crimes.

LVS ban appeal

Postby 47_Chromosomes » Mon Jul 02, 2018 2:41 am

Hey, I haven't played in months and today I tried to log into to the server to play minecraft and catch back up with the server and get back into the game and it told me that I had been banned for griefing. I'm really confused as to why this is as I have never broken anyone else's builds/houses and I've never stolen either. Please could zedwick/LB let me know what the offence was in relation to The last time I remember playing I had just finished building a house in the new warp (can't remember the name). I also have multiple houses in hayfever hills. I'd really like to be unbanned as I have put many hours into the server and genuinely don't believe I've done anything wrong. My minecraft name is '__covfefe__' - thanks for your time.
47_Chromosomes

Minecraft IGN: 47_Chromosomes

Re: LVS ban appeal

Postby Zedwick » Mon Jul 02, 2018 8:59 am

You were banned along with another player for breaking blocks in Dax's Guardian Farm. If I remember rightly, it caused some issues with the redstone, in addition to looking untidy.

(Also, I believe your name is actually "__Covfefe__" as "__Covefefe__" is not a valid Minecraft account.)
"Clothes make the man. Naked people have little or no influence on society." - Mark Twain
Zedwick
Guardian

Minecraft IGN: Zedwick

Postby iiWolfyyy » Mon Jul 02, 2018 5:05 pm

Zedwick, I think you made a mistake, they did say their name was covfefe.
"wprkl" ~dogzack123 12/05/18
"yeee" ~Jasmyn01 07/08/18
"Needs more Cobble" ~Mellori_ Every day
"tunr" ~Zedwick 18/08/18
"wuth" ~iiWolfyyy01/09/18
iiWolfyyy

Minecraft IGN: iiWolfyyy

Postby Zedwick » Wed Jul 11, 2018 5:28 pm

iiWolfyyy wrote:Zedwick, I think you made a mistake, they did say their name was covfefe.

Whoops! You're right. I thought I'd copy & pasted the name, but apparently not. My mistake, sorry!
"Clothes make the man. Naked people have little or no influence on society." - Mark Twain
Zedwick
Guardian

Minecraft IGN: Zedwick

Postby 47_Chromosomes » Tue Jul 17, 2018 10:32 pm

I had informed other players in the chat at the time that I'd accidentally broken the prismarine farm (as Dax2333 was not online at the time I was trying to use it). I was under the impression that they would inform Zedwick/Dax2333 when they later came on in order to be able to fix it. I had no intention of griefing the farm. It's just that at the time it was prone to not working/glitching out and so I tried to get the machine working again; but because I am not good with redstone I ended up making the situation worse. I didn't mean to break the farm and honestly thought that informing other players in the chat would be a viable solution. Please consider this my apology and that I did not intentionally grief the farm would I have any intention to grief in the future if I were to be unbanned. Thanks for reading.
47_Chromosomes

Postby 47_Chromosomes » Wed Jul 18, 2018 9:51 am

I had informed others in LVS at the time I had been using the farm and that I'd broken it and asked for them to inform zedwick/Dax as opposed to someone just discovering it had been broken and thinking it had been griefed; I thought this was the right way to deal with it at the time - that I informed people so they knew I didn't intentionally grief the prismarine farm and that zedwick/Dax would fix it ASAP. At the time the farm was prone to spawning issues and bugged out a lot so I tried to restart the farm but ultimately ended up breaking it because I suck with redstone. I never meant to grief the farm I just didn't know what I was doing and thought I had taken the right action to tell people so that it could be resolved quickly.
47_Chromosomes

Postby LadyBountiful » Fri Aug 10, 2018 6:23 am

I will take your reply at face value - that it was good intentions that went awry. Please do not get your self into such a pickle again and observe our rules. I will unban you. Welcome back.
LadyBountiful
Guardian

Minecraft IGN: LadyBountiful

Return to Records of The Ban Hammer