Honorable has been dishonorably Discharged (ZZ ban appeal)

Here players may contest the decisions of the ban, or provide extra personal accounts of their crimes.

Honorable has been dishonorably Discharged (ZZ ban appeal)

Postby HonorableGaming » Sat Jul 28, 2018 7:18 pm

I logged in a couple days ago for the first time and I was kicked while connecting for stealing. I am not sure why or how as this is my first time playing and i would like to apologise as it might have been my brother getting on my account and fooling around, but I would like to ask kindly to be unbanned and I mean no disrespect to the owners. thanks
-HonorableGameing
HonorableGaming

Minecraft IGN: HonorableGaming

Re: Honorable has been dishonorably Discharged (ZZ ban appea

Postby Zedwick » Sun Jul 29, 2018 9:14 am

You were banned on 12th of October, 2015. You were caught taking 2 diamond swords out of a chest, and immediately banned. For context, you had visited Zz for the first time 2 days earlier looking to see what made it different from LVS.
"Clothes make the man. Naked people have little or no influence on society." - Mark Twain
Zedwick
Guardian

Minecraft IGN: Zedwick

Postby HonorableGaming » Mon Jul 30, 2018 4:11 pm

I must apologise I can recall getting on for a little bit looking around to see what ZZ was during an LVS reboot but got off shortly after when LVS got back online. however, I do not recall playing after that besides just a couple days ago when I got the actual IP address off the forums, however back in 2015 I had a laptop that my brother and I used so i can see it is possible that it was him messing around on my account, current day I have my own PC and it won't happen again. again I must apologise, I would never want to disrespect you and the server by stealing, I promise it won't happen again
HonorableGaming

Postby LadyBountiful » Sat Aug 11, 2018 4:31 pm

You are unbanned on Zurvival. Please abide by our rules. If you still have the diamond swords in your inventory please give them to me. Welcome back.
LadyBountiful
Guardian

Minecraft IGN: LadyBountiful

Postby HonorableGaming » Wed Aug 15, 2018 8:07 am

thank you lady B, i have placed the swards in a chest next to the house i assume that they were taken from. if you would like i can go back and hold onto them until you and i cross paths
HonorableGaming

Postby LadyBountiful » Thu Aug 16, 2018 9:46 am

Please hold on to them until we are both online at the same time. They will be vulnerable in a chest. Thanks.
LadyBountiful
Guardian

Minecraft IGN: LadyBountiful

Postby HonorableGaming » Fri Aug 17, 2018 1:09 am

will do, thank you for all your help
HonorableGaming

Return to Records of The Ban Hammer