Knowledge Comes At A Cost

Here players may contest the decisions of the ban, or provide extra personal accounts of their crimes.

Knowledge Comes At A Cost

Postby Spankiiing » Sat Sep 15, 2018 3:13 pm

Hey there,

I've been visiting old regions in Zurvival such as Icymoon and Freewood and unfortunately to my surprise I got automatically banned. I ended up being the target of a few skeletons and entered a small shack near a region post West of Freewood (I think the region name is Calypso, did not have much time to check). Out of curiosity I opened the chest, saw a written book ; and me loving reading server/player lore I couldn't resist grabbing it for a quick read. I was not aware it would trigger an auto-ban since I thought such things only applied to non-zedlings only.

Therefore, I would like to ask the Guardians for forgiveness. Stealing the item was not my intent at all.
I also apologize for taking time from you to deal with my stupidity and I thank you in advance for reading through my appeal.

Have a nice day!
-Spankiiing ; Novakin, Protector of Moorhens, Keeper of Rivers, Angler Gentleman, Bowl Lord and Secret Cthulhu Worshipper.
Spankiiing

Minecraft IGN: Spankiiing

Re: Knowledge Comes At A Cost

Postby Zedwick » Sat Sep 15, 2018 8:21 pm

Howdy,

As I'm sure you can understand, we do not permit our subjects to read. Whilst it is quite alarming to read that some of you have learnt the powers of reading and writing, and are sharing knowledge through the written words, we have chosen to pardon you on this occasion. Please avoid picking up strange books from chests (without prior permission) in future.

Welcome back! ^_^
"Clothes make the man. Naked people have little or no influence on society." - Mark Twain
Zedwick
Guardian

Minecraft IGN: Zedwick

Return to Records of The Ban Hammer