Ban Appeal - Bushell98

Here players may contest the decisions of the ban, or provide extra personal accounts of their crimes.

Ban Appeal - Bushell98

Postby Bushell98 » Tue Oct 30, 2018 6:51 pm

Hello!

I have been playing the server for a couple of days, nothing but pure Minecraft. I haven't seen a single person, and all I have done to my knowledge is play the game how it should be played. I have built a small domain just outside the city walls, I come back from work today and find out that the ban hammer has spoken! I was wondering why and all I could think of is that I have either built too close to someone else's house whilst they've not been on (again I've not seen a single person on the server other than in chat) and also I can think of a few trees that I cut down without planting the saplings again - which again is my fault for being a dope.

I would just like to shed some light on the situation as I was enjoying playing on the server for the time that I was playing.

Thanks!

Bushell98
Bushell98
Zesty

Minecraft IGN: bushell98

Re: Ban Appeal - Bushell98

Postby Zedwick » Tue Oct 30, 2018 7:00 pm

You were automatically banned (admittedly with some delay) for breaking an orange glass pane in the wall of a tunnel in the nether.
"Clothes make the man. Naked people have little or no influence on society." - Mark Twain
Zedwick
Guardian

Minecraft IGN: Zedwick

Postby Bushell98 » Tue Oct 30, 2018 7:05 pm

AHA! I do remember doing this, the only reason being was being able to leave the nether without spending 20 minutes to escape. The minecart system was kind of broken without a minecart and I wouldn't have been able to leave without it. I can go back and replace the pane if you would like?

I apologise for this, I didn't realise it would rek me like what :lol:

Thanks for the speedy reponse :)
Bushell98
Zesty

Minecraft IGN: bushell98

Postby Zedwick » Tue Oct 30, 2018 7:53 pm

Please be mindful of the blocks you break in future. If you must break a block to escape, try breaking a block you can pick up and replace immediately.

You have been unbanned. Welcome back! ^_^
"Clothes make the man. Naked people have little or no influence on society." - Mark Twain
Zedwick
Guardian

Minecraft IGN: Zedwick

Return to Records of The Ban Hammer