I don't know what I was thinking

Here players may contest the decisions of the ban, or provide extra personal accounts of their crimes.

I don't know what I was thinking

Postby asyed » Sat Nov 24, 2018 5:05 am

Hey Zed,

I was banned off of zurvival, and I believe it was in completely righteous reason.
Looking back, I recall spending my time on zurvival messing around like a twat, careless as if no harm would be done, griefing, making lame jokes, and griefing (to some extent).

Once I am deprived of the privilege to log back in to zurvival, it put me into a big think. I realize now that zurvival shouldn't have been my playground, and the community consists of real people with real feelings too, none of which are to be toyed around with (in a menacing matter).

I spent most of my day thinking about this, as whenever I felt like popping on MC, I couldn't. I felt as if a sizable portion of my life was missing - whenever I got home from school, I looked forward to Zedwork. Now that I can't connect, I feel empty inside.

I realize it seems early to say this ~ but I truly believe I have matured from the remorse brought by this ban. Zurvival is not an imaginative place created by imaginative people - It is truly an amazing place created by great people.

Should I be unbanned in the coming future, I promise to the fullest of my heart that I will be a greater person on the server, one who strives to bring joy to others rather than have a selfish laugh.
asyed

Minecraft IGN: asyed

Re: I don't know what I was thinking

Postby LadyBountiful » Sat Nov 24, 2018 4:47 pm

I will unban you. I hope that you live up to your apology. Welcome back :)
LadyBountiful
Guardian

Minecraft IGN: LadyBountiful

Return to Records of The Ban Hammer