Ban Appeal

Here players may contest the decisions of the ban, or provide extra personal accounts of their crimes.

Ban Appeal

Postby PinkPantherMan » Tue Dec 25, 2018 5:22 am

Earlier today I was peacefully playing, minding my own business farming under the ground. While I was making space for the farm under ground I came across one block of lava in a cave. I picked up the lava with an iron bucket for the intent of using it to fuel my furnace. However, I eventually had a bunch of extra blocks that I no longer needed, I proceeded to place the lava in a controlled area only to use as a garbage for the blocks and items I had no use for. I had no idea that placing lava was against the rules, which is totally my fault for not knowing that and I take full responsibility. Looking towards the future I will never place lava again regardless of the situation, and I fully read the rules in order to prevent myself from making a mistake that would be against the rules. Thanks for hearing me out! If this is an unforgivable offense I understand.

- PinkPantherMan
PinkPantherMan

Minecraft IGN: PinkPantherMan

Re: Ban Appeal

Postby LadyBountiful » Tue Dec 25, 2018 3:31 pm

It's not that it is against the rules, it's just that we don't expect players to use lava this early on. I'm sorry that you have been inconvenienced in this way. I will unban you and welcome back.
LadyBountiful
Guardian

Minecraft IGN: LadyBountiful

Return to Records of The Ban Hammer