Ban Appeal

Here players may contest the decisions of the ban, or provide extra personal accounts of their crimes.

Ban Appeal

Postby Tizzert » Mon Jan 21, 2019 5:05 pm

About a year ago I hit a block of grass by accident and got banned. At the time I wasn't to bothered but I would really like to be able to play as my good friend Timoteey plays regularly on the server. I am sorry if I caused on problems by sending this I just really want to be able to play again
Tizzert

Minecraft IGN: Tizzert

Re: Ban Appeal

Postby Zedwick » Mon Jan 21, 2019 6:48 pm

On October the 24th, 2017 you joined and shortly broke a glass block, not a grass block, near the spawn area. You were immediately jailed, and began spouting racist and obscene language until you were automatically banned 30 seconds later.
"Clothes make the man. Naked people have little or no influence on society." - Mark Twain
Zedwick
Guardian

Minecraft IGN: Zedwick

Postby Tizzert » Fri Jan 25, 2019 7:49 pm

I apologise sincerley for doing this, my mindset was alot more toxic back then and I have matured alot. Please could you let the water flow under the bridge and I've heard from others that it is a great server. My IGN is Tizzert if you ever reconsider. I am really sorry about before and I hope we can start a fresh.

- Tizzert
Tizzert

Minecraft IGN: Tizzert

Postby LadyBountiful » Sat Jan 26, 2019 3:15 pm

I understand that this was a few years ago, and that you may well have changed and matured. We will let you back on the server. Please be aware of our rules concerning breaking blocks and abusive language. Welcome back.
LadyBountiful
Guardian

Minecraft IGN: LadyBountiful

Return to Records of The Ban Hammer