Ban appeal: Trade thievery

Here players may contest the decisions of the ban, or provide extra personal accounts of their crimes.

Ban appeal: Trade thievery

Postby IMloganator » Fri Jul 19, 2019 4:43 pm

About 2 years ago I was banned for using someone's villagers without their permission. Before that (about a month) I was banned for stealing iron blocks from a player`s farm. I was curious at the time about what the farm was and what was in the base. When I found out what the farm was, iron farm, and what was in the base, villagers to trade with, I started to take advantage without thinking of any repercussions.
I don't think at the time I understood that what I was doing was wrong. However, over the years the thought of me doing nothing wrong was false, all of the actions that I took happened because I wasn't thinking and was careless. Also, at the time I wasn't concerned about the challenge they had to build the farm or get the villagers. I was only concerned about what I can take before other people found out. If I am unbanned I will leave where I have been playing zedwork on and start fresh. I hope to be able to play on the server after all these years.

Sincerely,
IMloganator
IMloganator

Minecraft IGN: IMloganator

Re: Ban appeal: Trade thievery

Postby LadyBountiful » Fri Jul 19, 2019 5:52 pm

Well, I hope that you are sincere in your apology. I understand that people change over time, and Zed and I are prepared to let you back. You will have to start afresh elsewhere (far far away) as I removed your builds. If there are any problems associated with your account we will not be lenient again. Welcome back.
LadyBountiful
Guardian

Minecraft IGN: LadyBountiful

Return to Records of The Ban Hammer