Banned by LadyBountiful, asked to change name, changed name

Here players may contest the decisions of the ban, or provide extra personal accounts of their crimes.

Banned by LadyBountiful, asked to change name, changed name

Postby Sims1 » Sun Jul 21, 2019 7:35 pm

Sims1 was banned after using another account. They told me to not have "TryAcid" as my name. I am curious as to why if you're telling me I'll be unbanned, then continuing to ban my accounts with not offensive names. Would've donated but you guys are hilarious. Obviously staff members are staff MEMEbers. So in conclusion, I was banned and asked to use a different name, got on on a different name, and was ipbanned. Good one, LadyBountiful.
Sims1

Minecraft IGN: Sims1

Re: Banned by LadyBountiful, asked to change name, changed n

Postby Zedwick » Tue Jul 30, 2019 10:35 am

Sims1 was auto-banned for being an alt of a recently banned account, which the server presumes to be ban evasion. It was not banned for being an alt of TryAcid, however, but of another of your inappropriately named accounts you logged on with to further your attempts to troll. After providing several other nuisance names as offering to LadyBountiful's banhammer, along with attempts at witty remarks, you joined with this account and apparently saw further opportunity to attempt to troll with this unapologetic appeal.

Ordinarily, I would certainly have repealed such an auto-ban. However, given your behaviour I do not feel compelled to allow you back on the server at this time. You will not be unbanned.
"Clothes make the man. Naked people have little or no influence on society." - Mark Twain
Zedwick
Guardian

Minecraft IGN: Zedwick

Return to Records of The Ban Hammer