Ban Appeal

Here players may contest the decisions of the ban, or provide extra personal accounts of their crimes.

Ban Appeal

Postby Papiomike » Sun Feb 02, 2020 5:28 am

My friend and I found this server on accident and decided to join it and wanted to be good users and revert anything we modified to its original form. What got me banned was when I looked into a random chest at spawn and saw 3 diamonds in it. I promptly told my friend to come look, so while he and I were in the chest, I left clicked on the diamonds to make them dissapear on his screen because to us, that's funny. The automated server detection system, however, did not think this was funny and immediately jailed me. It was night time and I saw a bed nearby and decided to right click on it a couple of time and then got banned for flying because Minecraft loves to think you're flying when you sleep for some reason. To be honest, this is still really funny because I didn't actually do anything I would deem immoral. :lol: Sorry.
Papiomike

Minecraft IGN: Papiomike

Re: Ban Appeal

Postby Zedwick » Sun Mar 22, 2020 8:34 pm

Playing with diamonds which do not belong to you, whilst trespassing in another player's house, and then ultimately sleeping in their bed? Quite immoral.

You were banned for stealing the diamonds, not for flying.
"Clothes make the man. Naked people have little or no influence on society." - Mark Twain
Zedwick
Guardian

Minecraft IGN: Zedwick

Return to Records of The Ban Hammer