Ban Appeal

Here players may contest the decisions of the ban, or provide extra personal accounts of their crimes.

Ban Appeal

Postby SalzigZucker7 » Sun Mar 29, 2020 5:54 pm

Hello! I was banned apparently for grief. I explored quite a bit and played with a friend of mine. The only things I could have e done to warrant this is I found a few abandoned-looking houses with farms and I harvested from their farms, but I replanted everything like the book I spawned in with said to. I also went to a player village where it was snowing and tried to get some snow while it was falling, but I accidentally broke some of the dirt blocks in the process, all of which I put back where I think I got them from. I was not intending harm, and I did not think these actions constituted harm. Thank you for your understanding.
SalzigZucker7

Minecraft IGN: SalzigZucker7

Re: Ban Appeal

Postby Zedwick » Wed Apr 01, 2020 10:19 am

You were banned for breaking the black stained glass surrounding the slime farm in Zen.
There is a provided collection point, there should be no reason to break in and certainly not to leave the glass broken without replacing them.
"Clothes make the man. Naked people have little or no influence on society." - Mark Twain
Zedwick
Guardian

Minecraft IGN: Zedwick

Re: Ban Appeal

Postby SalzigZucker7 » Wed Apr 01, 2020 7:12 pm

My apologies, I remembered breaking those and thinking of how I would replace the glass but I did not have enough supplies at the time to dye it, so it could not be replaced by me. Thank you for clarifying.
SalzigZucker7

Minecraft IGN: SalzigZucker7

Return to Records of The Ban Hammer