Ban Appeal "LVS"

Here players may contest the decisions of the ban, or provide extra personal accounts of their crimes.

Ban Appeal "LVS"

Postby WhySoWard » Tue Mar 31, 2020 6:00 pm

I was invited to play on the Server through a buddy of mine, named JarnoMK11. I just played 2 hours, maybe not even, but when i tried helping him with moving Diamonds en other luxury items i got a sudden ban. But the wierd thing is that I was allowed to help him and use these objects. So can the bann be reversed and can i help him move stuff? Cause he has over 500 hours in and i just wanna help him so things move faster.

My Username in Minecraft is; xXWeardosXx
and my friends name is: JarnoMK11

Kind Regards,

WhySoWard
WhySoWard

Minecraft IGN: xXWeardosXx

Re: Ban Appeal "LVS"

Postby LadyBountiful » Wed Apr 01, 2020 9:54 am

I have heard from JarnoMK11 and he has verified what you say. I will unban you, but please be aware that until you achieve zedling status do not break another players blocks as this will result in a ban. Welcome back!
LadyBountiful
Guardian

Minecraft IGN: LadyBountiful

Postby WhySoWard » Wed Apr 01, 2020 3:08 pm

Oke i respawnded again and i putt everything in his chest what was in my invertory. Dont know how, but I got banned again, and this is kinda annoying now, cause all i want to do is help him and have fun.
WhySoWard

Minecraft IGN: xXWeardosXx

Postby Zedwick » Wed Apr 01, 2020 3:59 pm

Sorry about that. You were re-banned based on actions from your previous session which the server has not yet analysed.

You have been unbanned. Welcome back ^_^

I had already returned the blocks/items you had taken, so if you have any more valuables in your inventory please hand them to Lady or I, or destroy them.

I will let Jarno know how many duplicate items you have already returned so they can be destroyed also.
"Clothes make the man. Naked people have little or no influence on society." - Mark Twain
Zedwick
Guardian

Minecraft IGN: Zedwick

Return to Records of The Ban Hammer