I got banned and I don't really know what to do

Here players may contest the decisions of the ban, or provide extra personal accounts of their crimes.

I got banned and I don't really know what to do

Postby SuperSethy » Sun Apr 12, 2020 6:53 am

Hi! I'm a new player and I just joined one of the servers. I don't remember exactly which one but if I saw it I would know. I was just wandering around a new village I joined when I saw a random house with no markings whatsoever. I walked in where I was met with a bed, a chest, and a furnace or something of the sort. I was wondering what would happen if i put something from the chest into my inventory but I was definitely planning on returning it. I wanted to know if that specific house was guarded or something and I was also wondering if i would get an achievement from putting the 24 or so iron into my inventory. It was an honest mistake and i'm sorry. If I could get unbanned it would be great. Thanks! - SuperSethy :D
SuperSethy

Minecraft IGN: SuperSethy

Re: I got banned and I don't really know what to do

Postby LadyBountiful » Wed Apr 15, 2020 9:20 am

On this occasion I will unban you. However, we have strict rules on the LVS server and ZZ server of not going into other peoples houses and removing items from their chests. This is classed as stealing and you received a ban for that. Please check our rules when you return. Also note, please do not use lava until you have achieved zedling status, or you will fall foul of our auto ban. Oh and welcome back!!
LadyBountiful
Guardian

Minecraft IGN: LadyBountiful

Re: I got banned and I don't really know what to do

Postby SuperSethy » Wed Apr 15, 2020 5:30 pm

Thanks! I appreciate it!
SuperSethy

Minecraft IGN: SuperSethy

Return to Records of The Ban Hammer