Ban Appeal: Banned for griefing from Zurvival

Here players may contest the decisions of the ban, or provide extra personal accounts of their crimes.

Ban Appeal: Banned for griefing from Zurvival

Postby SuperSethy » Thu Apr 30, 2020 6:18 pm

Hi! I was wondering if I could be unbanned. I was banned for "griefing". I have one idea of a situation where that would make sense. Let me tell you a story. I was in my home when I requested to see what other people were doing and if I could visit them, because I was bored and wanted to see what the rest of the server was like. Someone on the server was kind enough to invite me over. Being incredibly dumb, I decided to see if their claim stretched out to a part of their region. My dumb self decided the best way to do that was to break a green glass block on top of a beacon to test how large his plot was. It didn't go that far. In retrospect, that was super dumb of me, and i'm sorry. The resident of the area then asked why the heck I did that, and I told him I didn't realize the claim wasn't there. I decided to dig myself into a hole in shame and I told him I was going to drown myself. As a joke, which he didn't understand. I then started to tunnel away while crouching so it seemed as though I had left or something. He then came down the hole and was met with the water that I had previously placed inside. He placed blocks above the water and I tried to leave back through. Unfortunately, he decided to leave at that same time and neither of us could break the block. I heard a drowning noise and immediately grabbed the water with my bucket so he wouldn't drown. He thought I was trying to kill him with the water which didn't make any sense because I heard him drowning and saved him from something i'll admit was my fault. there was also an air pocket right there which I don't understand why he didn't just go down to from the start. Needless to say, he was very angry at me, which I could understand. He got very angry and YELLED at me to leave, so I did, and I told him I was sorry. He then got angry again because I apparently didn't stay to help him with the green glass. I then reminded him that he told me to leave and I told him that I would be willing to replace the glass with no cost. He said I didn't need to. A little later, he was asking everyone for some iron, to complete his beacon. I felt guilty and said I would give him over 90 ingots, so I traveled to his region again to deliver them. Once I was there, I gave him the iron and he told me to shift-click him. I saw the chat message saying to shift-click to allow for pvp, so I did. We had a little skirmish and I was definitely losing, so I made a run for his post and did /home. I thought that was fun, but I didn't want to lose my stuff. He asked me whether I wanted something in return for the iron, and I said that all I wanted was forgiveness. He said he forgived me and he also told me a story of once when he accidentally broke glass of someone else's and he almost got banned. I asked him if that was fun and he said no, so I asked him if he could not report me because he knew how it felt. He said sure and I was feeling much better and I felt like we were fine again. I didn't go back on the server for many days but today I wanted to play with my brother who just got the game and lives across the country. I hope you take my unban into consideration and forgive me for breaking that block. I don't remember who it was, but i'd remember their name if I saw it.
Thank you and sorry, -Supersethy
SuperSethy

Minecraft IGN: SuperSethy

Return to Records of The Ban Hammer