Greatdane89 ban appeal

Here players may contest the decisions of the ban, or provide extra personal accounts of their crimes.

Greatdane89 ban appeal

Postby Greatdane89 » Thu May 21, 2020 11:43 pm

I apologize for using inappropriate language and will refrain from this type of behavior moving forward. I just got upset when my farm that I worked hard on was being demolished.
Greatdane89

Minecraft IGN: Greatdane89

Re: Greatdane89 ban appeal

Postby LadyBountiful » Fri May 22, 2020 11:57 am

I will not tolerate racist abusive language on this server just because you were upset at the thought of your farm being removed - which wasn't happening. We just made the farm temporarily inoperative. Your friend managed to chat with Zed and I in a non confrontational manner to a satisfactory conclusion. This whole thing started because I found you autoclicking at a fish farm. That is not allowed. Your friend was also using a farm illegally. There have been a large amount of wither skulls collected and therefore beacons gained illegally and these have been removed together with other items dropped. This was not an isolated incident. Normally it is an automatic ban for such behaviour. You made demands and threatened us if the farm wasn't disabled.

Running illegal scripts and autoclicking are not allowed on our servers as they give an unfair advantage over other players who do not do this
LadyBountiful
Guardian

Minecraft IGN: LadyBountiful

Postby Greatdane89 » Fri May 22, 2020 5:02 pm

Everything said up there is common knowledge at this point, But i respect your thoughts and way of living. But my topic was not answered directly? will i be un-banned? If not i will move on my way. thanks for your time :)
Greatdane89

banned?

Postby Jrjap » Fri May 22, 2020 9:10 pm

Banned for "ALT"? i am brand new to this server.
Jrjap

Minecraft IGN: JrJap

Postby Zedwick » Fri May 22, 2020 9:25 pm

Considering you have decided to grief the other players following your ban, I am afraid I will have to deny your request to be unbanned.
"Clothes make the man. Naked people have little or no influence on society." - Mark Twain
Zedwick
Guardian

Minecraft IGN: Zedwick

Postby Jrjap » Fri May 22, 2020 9:34 pm

10-4 lil switch of IP address on my end and i have deep pockets so ill be back on later tonight hoss hope to see you on :) it will not stop until i am unbanned on greatdane89 wrongfully banned do i add! should be fun ha. see you there :)
Jrjap

Minecraft IGN: JrJap

Postby Greatdane89 » Fri May 22, 2020 11:17 pm

not to hard already able to get back on yay! i almost forgot [removed player names] x ray and afk farm. seems a bit unfair to others
:(. ill do you a favor and make sure the server knows when i am on tonight. thanks ill have fun!
Last edited by Zedwick on Sun Jun 21, 2020 8:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed player names
Greatdane89

Postby Greatdane89 » Sat May 23, 2020 12:42 am

so listen im on right now i do not want to grief, But i will if my needs are not met. All i am asking for is to un-ban greatdane89 and we can return to normal very easy. i will give you 24 hours to decide on what i am asking. If u decide to not cooperate i will take it as hostile and will have no choice but to take down every building i can lay my eyes on in the server. have a good day and hope to hear back from you :)
Greatdane89

Greatdane89 ban appeal II

Postby Greatdane89 » Mon Jun 01, 2020 12:46 pm

I am sorry for what i have SAID, i have been told there has been griefing done to me and matts arena area and no consequences where taken in the manner, This is un-fair but i am not here to bitch i am just here to to finish me and matts heavens arena. Notice i did not cancel my sub due to me believing you will lift this. I feel as if i am in the better mind set and feel as if you will have a change of mind on this one. Have a blessed day and see you on! :)
Greatdane89

Postby Zedwick » Sun Jun 21, 2020 8:31 pm

This shouldn't need saying: you will not be unbanned.

I encourage you to read over your own messages above, and to reflect on your choices. You have no-one but yourself to blame.

Unrelated to this appeal: Though Dane has proven to be untrustworthy, we did look for signs of the alleged grief but found none. If your area has been griefed, please report it directly to a Guardian. Do not rely on banned players to mention it in their appeals.
"Clothes make the man. Naked people have little or no influence on society." - Mark Twain
Zedwick
Guardian

Minecraft IGN: Zedwick

Return to Records of The Ban Hammer