MrDicty Ban Appeal

Here players may contest the decisions of the ban, or provide extra personal accounts of their crimes.

MrDicty Ban Appeal

Postby MrDicty » Thu May 28, 2020 10:21 pm

Hello, recently i have done disgusting actions wich i do not expect to be forgiven for. I might have my own reasons to do these gross actions. I am sorry. I did not mean to harm anyone and i am really sorry. I can't stress enough how sorry i am for my actions. I have done something so despicable, not even i want to mention it. Something so truly evil, so extremely gross and innapropriate.. I am so sorry, for what i did in my past. I really am not seeking attention and clout on the Zedwork Forums, because one server so great as Zedwork must be praised with eternal glory. I am so sorry for my actions and that they might have ruined what is OBVIOUSLY the best server, in this big game of blocks in a world, called Minecraft. This game called Minecraft is so big, it even beat that other block game, TETRIS. It is a very hidden gem and i think all of you should check it out. This server on "Minecraft" called Zedwork is an effect of my previous, despicable, extremely innapropriate actions. You really should check this server out though. Anyways, onto my despicable, terrible, innapropriate, gross, disgusting, unfit, and unforgivable action. What i did, is truly evil despicable, extremely innapropriate actions. You really should check this server out though. Anyways, onto my despicable, terrible, innapropriate, gross, disgusting, unfit, and unforgivable. these despicable, extremely innapropriate actions. These terrible, innapropriate, gross, disgusting, unfit, and unforgivable actions are as the following: breaking one glass block at spawn on the Zedwork Minecraft server. i know this is a truly evil action and i expect to see a denied ban appeal here. I'm sorry. :D
MrDicty

Minecraft IGN: MrDicty

Re: MrDicty Ban Appeal

Postby Zedwick » Fri May 29, 2020 2:56 pm

Thank you for writing such a creative appeal.

I am afraid it does not quite read as genuine. Considering you clearly do not regret breaking other player's blocks, and your continued poor behaviour on your alt accounts following your original ban, I am sorry to say you will not be unbanned.
"Clothes make the man. Naked people have little or no influence on society." - Mark Twain
Zedwick
Guardian

Minecraft IGN: Zedwick

Return to Records of The Ban Hammer